rGc Fuse is Recruiting New Members

rGc Fuse is recruiting new members
Rapture Gaming is a great community. We are looking for motivated and active players who like to have fun. We currently have battalions for Call of Duty, Destiny/Halo, The Division, and a new multi-game battalion.
Requirements:

• We ask that you be at least 17 years old to join. - We encourage you to attend one meeting/ game night a week. - We ask that you follow all the forums rules. - Must have a working mic. - We are an Xbox One only clanWhy Rapture Gaming

• We are a great community and we want our members to feel welcomed and have as much fun as possible. - We are a family orientated community and always put our members first. We realize that people have lives outside of Xbox and don’t require a strict commitment. - There is no K/D requirements to join.We run everything, Co-op story, arena, warzone, custome games and on select nights we go back to play classic modes in MCC and Reach.
    If you are interested in a community with experienced and mature gamer’s come check us out at www.rapturegamingcommunity.net
    Here is a link to our website: rapturegamingcommunity.net
    If you have questions, send me a message on XB1, GT is rG Noble 6, I check my smart glass and messages frequently. Come check us out.