Rework the whole website.

Everything on here is terribly slow and too over complicated.

Posting is slow, loading service records is slow. Looking at a topic is slow.

You need to keep it a bit more simple and easy to work through.

Ensuring faster load times etc.

This site is very frustrating.

P.s it’s not my internet or computer every other site loads in less than a second.

Remove the whole website and make it so it doesn’t exist at all.

I prefer slow than never.

Loading times can be a little long, but the site’s slower than usual right now because of all the traffic. Practically everyone who’s ever posted here in their life is coming here to comment on the IGN article. It’ll get better in a few days, probably.

Not sure what you mean about things being complicated, though. Do you have any suggestions for how 343i could simplify the site or the forums?

> Remove the whole website and make it so it doesn’t exist at all.
>
> I prefer slow than never.

This doesn’t make sense. I know the first line was sarcasm but it would actually be amazing if this website never existed and we could use bungie for stats etc.

> > Remove the whole website and make it so it doesn’t exist at all.
> >
> > I prefer slow than never.
>
> This doesn’t make sense. I know the first line was sarcasm but it would actually be amazing if this website never existed and we could use bungie for stats etc.

T’was a joke on my part, I do agree the site, particularly the forums are of a horrible speed.

> Loading times can be a little long, but the site’s slower than usual right now because of all the traffic. Practically everyone who’s ever posted here in their life is coming here to comment on the IGN article. It’ll get better in a few days, probably.
>
> Not sure what you mean about things being complicated, though. Do you have any suggestions for how 343i could simplify the site or the forums?

The complex part was refering maing to stats.

The whole stats part is just terrible.

It’s asif everything in that section loads ontop of the page and not with it.

It’s difficult to view by playlist and map etc they can easily be simplified to lists instead of those huge colum things.

Also medals by playlist and gamehistory by playlist to be introduced(off the top of my head)

> It’s asif everything in that section loads ontop of the page and not with it.

That’s exactly correct. I think they do it that way so that you don’t have to load as much data when you click the various buttons, filters, and doodads on the page. You end up just loading a part of a page, rather than the entire page, which helps keep the site… well, not fast, but faster, I guess.

> It’s difficult to view by playlist and map etc they can easily be simplified to lists instead of those huge colum things.

Are you referring to how the left side of the Stats page uses screenshots instead of just text links? I can see how all the used-up space might bug some people.

> it would actually be amazing if this website never existed and we could use bungie for stats etc.

You say that like Bungie is still a part of Halo, and like Bungie’s web site, forums, and stats was fast and reliable from day one, which I bet you they wasn’t, this site is around a year old, give or take a few months.

Yes, I know that the site is loading slow for some people, some slower than others, but you need to bare with it, and remember that stripping the site down and starting from a new isn’t always the way to go.