Rewards

What I want is rewards for people who have played every Halo title, I want specific rewards for people who have every achievement Master Chief Collection or other Halo titles. I want special rewards for people who have a certain amount of hours dedicated to halo titles.

Players and fans who dedicate their life to halo should be rewarded with titles or special armor, or something that makes them stand out and shows that they are veterans.

Maybe certain armor wear effects only available to those who have done some of the tasks you mentioned? They’d always be available to unlock so players can go back to older games and complete tasks, but the ones who have already accomplished those tasks have those armor effects already unlocked.

I don’t want rewards for having played or achieved things in previous games. I don’t want to have to play x or do y to receive z. I never have and never will support it. It divides the communiy into the have and have nots. I hope they do nothing like that.

Surely I could usually be fine with that but there are few points which make me against legacy stuff.
Here are some to mention a few.

-I think that a person should be able to 100% percent a game without having to put money on some other products.

-I think players should be able to achieve 100% completion (- perhaps the achievements) even after game/console loses its online support.

Just a couple of things to consider.

> 2592250499819446;3:
> I don’t want rewards for having played or achieved things in previous games. I don’t want to have to play x or do y to receive z. I never have and never will support it. It divides the communiy into the have and have nots. I hope they do nothing like that.

I don’t think it divides the community much. At least as long as the rewards are cosmetic only and don’t give those players an unfair advantage. People like to show off their achievements and the effort they’ve put in over the years, it gives players more incentive to continue playing Halo.

At least give some reward for completing the games on legendary.

> 2533274807746666;5:
> > 2592250499819446;3:
> > I don’t want rewards for having played or achieved things in previous games. I don’t want to have to play x or do y to receive z. I never have and never will support it. It divides the communiy into the have and have nots. I hope they do nothing like that.
>
> I don’t think it divides the community much. At least as long as the rewards are cosmetic only and don’t give those players an unfair advantage. People like to show off their achievements and the effort they’ve put in over the years, it gives players more incentive to continue playing Halo.

This is about rewarding players who have dedicated hundreds of hours into Halo games, completing challenges etc. For example in ODST when you completed the Vidmaster achievements you got the recon armor in Halo 3. This is what is missing in Halo games like Halo 4 and Halo 5 and needs to return. Hard work needs to be rewarded.

> 2533274807746666;5:
> > 2592250499819446;3:
> > I don’t want rewards for having played or achieved things in previous games. I don’t want to have to play x or do y to receive z. I never have and never will support it. It divides the communiy into the have and have nots. I hope they do nothing like that.
>
> I don’t think it divides the community much. At least as long as the rewards are cosmetic only and don’t give those players an unfair advantage. People like to show off their achievements and the effort they’ve put in over the years, it gives players more incentive to continue playing Halo.

If I want to see what my, or your achievements are over the years I can simply click your profile or mine. If a player sees you in a cosmetic skin in Halo Infinite that’s obtained from Halo 4 that’s dividing the community into the have and have nots. I also like to complete my games by playing one game not six. I’ll never support it.