Rewards in Infinite for MCC 100% Achievements

(Posting this here to gauge reactions as it may be lost in the Infinite feedback threads, hope that’s okay). These should be unlockable in Infinite ONLY by attaining 100% MCC achievements:

> 2535434735240540;676:
> - Seventh Column emblem.
> - Seventh Column Charm.
> - Special unique Coating, weapon & vehicle skins, armour effect etc etc.
> - The Mark V armour version recently recreated by Marcus Lehto in Unreal Engine. Call it ‘Mark V-MRL’ (MRL are his initials which are on the soles of Chief’s boots in CE.)

What do you guys think?

Any other suggestions?

Maybe a platinum nameplate that says MCC

I guess it would be cool… But I bet most would complain about how MCC is buggy and that makes achievements hard (or impossible by some players opinion) to get… I know I would never get there as I don’t need or want the stress of the under 3 hour legendary speed runs or the even worse LASO achievements.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> I guess it would be cool… But I bet most would complain about how MCC is buggy and that makes achievements hard (or impossible by some players opinion) to get… I know I would never get there as I don’t need or want the stress of the under 3 hour legendary speed runs or the even worse LASO achievements.

If they do something then it should be something small enough not to punish those who haven’t or couldn’t get the achievements in another game, or they make it a early unlock deal for those who put in the time in MCC which would allow those who haven’t 100% MCC to still get it.

I’m on board with this but I think it should include h5 and wars 2.

I think I’m fine without any sort of recognition in Infinite. A lot of the suggestions you listed, 343 doesn’t even have the rights to implement. Seventh column is a Bungie property, I’m not even sure if it’s an emblem in the MCC, and if it is that’s probably the extent to what 343 can do with it. Marcus’ new model for MK V was built without any consideration for how it would be rigged or animated in Infinite and I doubt 343 really wants to pay him to use it.

Completing the achievements in the MCC is it’s own reward.

> 2533274871422446;5:
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > I guess it would be cool… But I bet most would complain about how MCC is buggy and that makes achievements hard (or impossible by some players opinion) to get… I know I would never get there as I don’t need or want the stress of the under 3 hour legendary speed runs or the even worse LASO achievements.
>
> If they do something then it should be something small enough not to punish those who haven’t or couldn’t get the achievements in another game, or they make it a early unlock deal for those who put in the time in MCC which would allow those who haven’t 100% MCC to still get it.

I think something more like get the Legend achievement and get an armor coating or whatever. That is something a bit more realistic that most can and should be able to do… And this time don’t ruin it by giving it to every one eventually like they did Helioskrill armor set in H5.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2533274871422446;5:
> > > 2533274816788253;4:
> > > I guess it would be cool… But I bet most would complain about how MCC is buggy and that makes achievements hard (or impossible by some players opinion) to get… I know I would never get there as I don’t need or want the stress of the under 3 hour legendary speed runs or the even worse LASO achievements.
> >
> > If they do something then it should be something small enough not to punish those who haven’t or couldn’t get the achievements in another game, or they make it a early unlock deal for those who put in the time in MCC which would allow those who haven’t 100% MCC to still get it.
>
> I think something more like get the Legend achievement and get an armor coating or whatever. That is something a bit more realistic that most can and should be able to do… And this time don’t ruin it by giving it to every one eventually like they did Helioskrill armor set in H5.

ia gree i got the legend achivment its not hard to get for me anyway however it wold be cool to get like a armor coat that resembles chiefs color or maybe chiefs armor aswell

The Seventh Column is Bungie’s design. There’s a reason why it wasn’t in any of the Halo games in MCC.

It would be cool but i highly doubt they would i dont even expect a playable product at launch but it would be nice ineed 3 more achievements and they’re all multiplayer so ill wait for infinite to drop then find a group and get a 100%

> 2535424786818858;11:
> It would be cool but i highly doubt they would i dont even expect a playable product at launch but it would be nice ineed 3 more achievements and they’re all multiplayer so ill wait for infinite to drop then find a group and get a 100%

wow you do not have faith that it will be playable, i do not blame you based on the status of games we have gotten in the past 5 years