Reward for beating halo 5 ledgendary difficulty?

Well, i recently managed to beat halo 5 on ledgendary after taking a very long break from the game to play other games. I think it kinda sucks that they didn’t give everyone who beat it on ledgendary an armor or atleast a badge or something to acknowledge it, like they have been the past couple games. Maybe they should give an armor or something in halo 6 for having the halo 5 achievement? Or maybe in halo wars 2? Thoughts anyone?

You get an achievement for beating it Legendary and for solo Legendary. Which is acknowledgment.

> 2535445630236759;1:
> Well, i recently managed to beat halo 5 on ledgendary after taking a very long break from the game to play other games. I think it kinda sucks that they didn’t give everyone who beat it on ledgendary an armor or atleast a badge or something to acknowledge it, like they have been the past couple games. Maybe they should give an armor or something in halo 6 for having the halo 5 achievement? Or maybe in halo wars 2? Thoughts anyone?

Yeah, I loved that special armor I got for beating CE on legendary 15 years ago…oh wait I didn’t even get the achievement you did.

just an achievement.
and a slightly changed end but thats it.