Revolution of Gaming Recruiting for MCC!

Revolution of Gaming is a multi-platform community made by gamers for gamers. We support Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC. We have brigades within the community that support games such as League of Legends, Smite, Call of Duty, Battlefield 4, and Halo. I am looking to start a Halo Brigade for the Master Chief Collection that will soon be coming out. We are a mixture of both competitive and casual players across a variety of timezones and a variety of ages.

To sign up on the site, visit www.revolutionofgaming.com and create an account.
Once you have created an account, visit this thread: RevolutionOfGaming.com is for sale | HugeDomains and it will inform you on the steps you need to take from there.

Happy gaming, and I look forward to meeting any of you who might want to join the Revolution!

If you are interested in signing up for the MCC Brigade, or Revolution of Gaming in general, please feel free to message me on Xbox Live or here on Waypoint with any questions or concerns you might have.

To any other clans that might be reading this and are wanting to set up mixers, scrimmages, or matches of any sort, feel free to message me on Xbox Live so we can get those set up after the release!

I wanted to post a quick update: We have grouped up between 11-20 people who are interested in joining the Brigade. If you’re worried about timezones, don’t fret, as there are people who have told me they are interested from various timezones. Even if you want to just play with a few of us and get to know us before joining, feel free to send me an add on Xbox Live and if anything you’ll be able to make a lot of new friends!

We have got 21 people for sure signed up for this brigade as of right now. There are 5 more that will soon be joining that I know of. Come join our growing family at Revolution of Gaming, or bring your family to play against ours! Both are welcome and I look forward to meeting any new members or have any other communities/clans to do scrimms and mixers with!

The MCC brigade has been successfully created! We currently have 28 people within our brigade. We are currently still looking for people to join us (in any timezone) and love when new people join our family. If you’re interested, or have any questions or concerns, still feel free to shoot me a message here, on xbox live, or on the Revolution of Gaming website.

We currently have 32 people in the MCC Brigade. However, I wanted to inform you all we have an RoG 4v4 Halo Championship Series Circuit competition in house as well. We also have a 1v1 ladder competition. Both of these competitions include microsoft points etc as prizes! If you are interested, feel free to message me for more information :slight_smile:

We now have 39 people within the Halo Brigade. We have members from Europe, North America, and Australia. If you would like to join our family, you can message me on Xbox Live, Halo Waypoint, or on our website: www.revolutionofgaming.com. If you make an account on our website, your username should be your gamertag. You can find me on the website as Arbm as well, and feel free to send me a private message so I can get you added into our brigade.

We now have 41 people in our Halo Brigade. We currently have members from North America, Australia, and Europe. We also have an in house “Khan of Apex” 1v1 Ladder. In this ladder, the member who is in first place each month on the 21st wins 10 Microsoft Dollars. We also have an in house 4v4 Revolution of Gaming Halo Championship Circuit. This is a 13-week season, including a playoff season and all-star week. Do you have what it takes to become our RoGC Season 1 MVP? If you think you do, prove it on the playing field and join us today. Our website is www.revolutionofgaming.com, become a member to join the tournament and ladder today! Not only do you get a possibility to win Microsoft Cards, but you also are getting the opportunity to meet tons of gamers who love to play Halo just as much as you do.
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, feel free to contact me here on Waypoint, on the RoG website, or on XBL. My username is Arbm for all of those :slight_smile: