Revolution: "Flood Gate" Se1Ep1 (Machinima)

Hello people I just finished making my first machinima and would appreciate some feedback! The video is here

How this is a revolution, I don’t know.

The voice acting just…sucks. And the editing to place it onto the game sounds is worse.

Well you are probably right, thanks for the feedback. All the same though this is my first try.

> Well you are probably right, thanks for the feedback. All the same though this is my first try.

Nonono, it’s not ‘probably’. In a very serious, honest opinion, the voice acting sounds like acting, and not real. Like, just the first words in the thing, before the title showed up. The guy didn’t sound scared; he sounded like a guy acting out that he was scared, and making an over-abundant hhhhhhhh sound.

If you want tips, here: act it out. Your mindset must become that of the characters personality; think like him, do like him. Physically act out what the player does in the game footage. And channel your emotions; if its a scene with anger, the actor should be talking like how he would against a whiny 10 year old online trash talking.

This type of thread would be better suited for the Community Creations forum.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_topics7_Community-Creations.aspx

You do realize that in trying to enforce the rules you break them? Also my post in that section got 6 views in 2 days. Leave it to the mods to decide where it belongs.

Voice acting could be a lot better. Work on that, and it won’t be half bad.

@J11223 X & K0luccl

I noticed as well…Even as i was voicing Levi, i was like…eh…good, but could’ve been better. Hopefully next episode, it will be better. Thanks, though for pointing that out…

I agree with you guys (Trying to be unbiased) I see where alot of the voice acting could be improved. Ill try to work on that. This will most likely alos improve with time as both the actors and I as a Director become more experienced and proficient.

Thanks for the feedback!

> You do realize that in trying to enforce the rules you break them? Also my post in that section got 6 views in 2 days. <mark>Leave it to the mods to decide where it belongs.</mark>

The community is encouraged to report/tell the OP that there thread is in the wrong section. It doesn’t matter how many views your thread got, it’s in the wrong section.

Reporting and telling the OP are not the same thing as replying. This section is for General Discussion. I am discussing my Machinima. I looked in the thread rules, why should this be moved?

> Reporting and telling the OP are not the same thing as replying. This section is for General Discussion. I am discussing my Machinima. I looked in the thread rules, why should this be moved?

General Discussion is for the discussion of Xbox and Xbox related games.

Community Creations, as the title so obviously suggests is the section for community created content. The clue’s in the title.