Reviving Teammates

So I know you can revive your downed Teammates, but from what I’ve seen from the earlier showings of Campaign gameplay (none of the newer stuff as I’m staying spoiler free), reviving is strictly Campaign… Which, I’m not complaining, I like the idea, but I just wanted to know if it was in either Warzone or any other MP mode…(oh and your thoughts on reviving would be appreciated as well)

Looks like it will be much easier. It will only be in campaign.

Only campaign.

Also, it seems like the Campaign will be a breeze on the lower Difficulties… Heroic and Legendary, I still see a challenge regardless of revives… But does anyone think that reviving will be a huge game changer? I mean, we really haven’t seen anything like revive in Halo…

> 2535413835297228;4:
> Also, it seems like the Campaign will be a breeze on the lower Difficulties… Heroic and Legendary, I still see a challenge regardless of revives… But does anyone think that reviving will be a huge game changer? I mean, we really haven’t seen anything like revive in Halo…

I think it will definately make legendary a bit easier. Especially if like me you stay back and clear areas. Although I’m sure 343 has made halo 5 to be hard even with revive.

I’m sure they’ve buffed up the enemies to be a threat on Legendary.

It’s something new and different. They kinda had to do it because of the whole teams idea for campaign. Can’t have AIs dying and respawning all the time and just carrying you through the level by just throwing themselves at the enemy. I personally liked traditional Halo campaign style but im open to new ideas and trying out the new stuff.