Revival of the classic Halo Weapons and Vehicles.

To be honest, I love the Covenant weapons used in Reach (Focus Rifle, concussion rifle, plasma launcher, etc) as well as other weapons that were used in the classic Halo games like the Halo 3 Flamethrower. I also Remember vehicles that are now dead to the world. Hornets, Revenants, Falcons, etc. I really think there should be a future update where the classic weapons and vehicles would be brought back in Halo 5’s multiplayer. “Halo’s Legacy” would be a good title. The classic weapons and vehicles could be inserted into the game and be available for use in Forge, Custom Games, and Warzone. If nothing else, this would definitely attract players and will help 343i gain more supporters.

Hmm…Seems like this forum has been completely ignored… Oh well then.

I’m sure most people would enjoy this, but theres almost no chance of them doing an update like that this late in the games life cycle. Their focused on halo wars 2 and halo 6 most likely. One can only hope some classics return in the next installment I guess :confused:

You forgot the Spectre! But yeah I really miss the Revenant.

Fun Fact: The Revenant was originally going to be in Halo 4 but got cut due to time/budget constraints.

> 2535440120215345;4:
> You forgot the Spectre! But yeah I really miss the Revenant.
>
> Fun Fact: The Revenant was originally going to be in Halo 4 but got cut due to time/budget constraints.

Interesting…

> 2533274870124097;5:
> > 2535440120215345;4:
> > You forgot the Spectre! But yeah I really miss the Revenant.
> >
> > Fun Fact: The Revenant was originally going to be in Halo 4 but got cut due to time/budget constraints.
>
> Interesting…

Yeah. They even had a complete model and everything. But the design was drastically changed:

1. No side passenger
  2. Driver controlled mortar replaced by a gunner controlled plasma cannon
  3. Completely different model

Look up “Halo 4 Revenant” on YouTube

EDIT: Here’s a link.

> 2535440120215345;6:
> > 2533274870124097;5:
> > > 2535440120215345;4:
> > > You forgot the Spectre! But yeah I really miss the Revenant.
> > >
> > > Fun Fact: The Revenant was originally going to be in Halo 4 but got cut due to time/budget constraints.
> >
> > Interesting…
>
> Yeah. They even had a complete model and everything. But the design was drastically changed:
> 1. No side passenger
> 2. Driver controlled mortar replaced by a gunner controlled plasma cannon
> 3. Completely different model
>
> Look up “Halo 4 Revenant” on YouTube
>
> EDIT: Here’s a link.

Thanks for the link. I’m surprised iv never seen this video. Looks like the revenant and the specter had a baby lol. What’s also interesting is in the forge menu theirs something called a wasp that he never shows us. Wonder if it’s the halo 5 one?

> 2533274870124097;7:
> > 2535440120215345;6:
> > > 2533274870124097;5:
> > > > 2535440120215345;4:
> > > > You forgot the Spectre! But yeah I really miss the Revenant.
> > > >
> > > > Fun Fact: The Revenant was originally going to be in Halo 4 but got cut due to time/budget constraints.
> > >
> > > Interesting…
> >
> > Yeah. They even had a complete model and everything. But the design was drastically changed:
> > 1. No side passenger
> > 2. Driver controlled mortar replaced by a gunner controlled plasma cannon
> > 3. Completely different model
> >
> > Look up “Halo 4 Revenant” on YouTube
> >
> > EDIT: Here’s a link.
>
> Thanks for the link. I’m surprised iv never seen this video. Looks like the revenant and the specter had a baby lol. What’s also interesting is in the forge menu theirs something called a wasp that he never shows us. Wonder if it’s the halo 5 one?

It is. When the Wasp was released a year ago and 343 was telling us a bit about it, they said it was originally in Halo 4 but got cut.

> 2535412089047896;2:
> Hmm…Seems like this forum has been completely ignored… Oh well then.

Lol that sucks I try to respond to the ones who have no replies so they don’t get lost. Unfortunately I didn’t get to yours. It would be a cool idea, but I’m not sure if we’re getting another update.

> 2535455681930574;9:
> > 2535412089047896;2:
> > Hmm…Seems like this forum has been completely ignored… Oh well then.
>
> Lol that sucks I try to respond to the ones who have no replies so they don’t get lost. Unfortunately I didn’t get to yours. It would be a cool idea, but I’m not sure if we’re getting another update.

It’s possible that 343i will try to surprise us.