Revisiting Halo storylines in future installments

After Halo Infinite coming out this year, is there any storylines in the Halo universe you want to revisit in future installments?

Personally, I want to see the Covenant Civil War storyline in the Halo spin off games where Arbiter and Rtas 'Vadum are the main characters.

> 2535434101253033;1:
> After Halo Infinite coming out this year, is there any storylines in the Halo universe you want to revisit in future installments?
>
> Personally, I want to see the Covenant Civil War storyline in the Halo spin off games where Arbiter and Rtas 'Vadum are the main characters.

The Spinn Offf for halo games is a great idea to explore more about the Halo universe!

I agree, revisiting stories are never a bad idea when there’s so much more to happen. The civil war on Sanghelios would be a good spinoff.
I also lowkey kinda want a DLC or revisit for halo 5 and play thru master chiefs side of the story. We barely know what happened on all the inbetweens. He left argent moon, had a cameo of him on meridian, him on genesis, then him being locked up. There’s plenty of time 343 could possibly fill in.
The last thing I would like revisited is earth, after the human covie war. I just kinda want to see earth because part of earth got glasses and the flood landed on earth. Then cortana took over earth 6 years later. Just kinda curious about our home planet :eyes:

Maybe something like Halo 3: ODST in a way that some before seen time gets revisited again (like example overlapped with Halo 2) but it got it’s own setting with new characters.

Spin-off games about Halo would be so cool, I would like to know more about it while playing either a Covenant campaign where you play a Sangheili.
Or a game about a marine platoon where you play the platoon leader and you have to finish missions while keeping your marines alive (there can be death but the point of the game is strategic placement of units and if you’re the last one standing then the mission become nearly impossible to do).

The Forerunner/Human/Flood war. Imagine a RTS game with all those units and vehicles… ground and space battles… the leaders… the story potential. I know it’ll never happen but I’d be willing to pay a fair sum for it if it did.