Revenant vs specter, which is better in h4?

In halo 4 images and screenshots we have seen numerous vehicles make a return. From the minuscule mongoose to the massive elephant. Mostly that’s just human vehicles, what about covenant. In particular, what covenant warthog counterpart will return? The specter or the revenant?

Being that halo 4 appears to be using the reach banshee design, I’m guessing that the revenant is going to return in halo 4. Hopefully we will see soon. :slight_smile:

revnant is out dated tech. and the spectre is a brute made vehicle. we haven’t seen anything brute related in halo 4. so the chance of seeing either of these is very slim.

How is the Revenant the Warthog’s counterpart?

I’m hoping for the return of the Spectre, or at least something that feels similar. Like another Prowler.

Question is, what Promethean Vehicles will we encounter?

I think its the spectre because it is more of a transport and the revnant just feels useles, a direct hit won’t kill a fully shielded opponent I know its supposed to be weaker than the wraith but not that much and its pretty useless against anything but warthogs and mongooses(fliping them) Buts thats only my opinion.

> revnant is out dated tech. and the spectre is a brute made vehicle. we haven’t seen anything brute related in halo 4. so the chance of seeing either of these is very slim.

Please don’t make uninformed statements again.

The Spectre.

The Prowler.

I freaking hate the Revenant. Just cruising along in my Warthog, when some guy just flips me over and over. No no, he doesn’t kill me, just freaking flips me!

Spectre is a much better counterpart to the Warthog, except with boost, and purple, lots and lots of purple.

> > revnant is out dated tech. and the spectre is a brute made vehicle. we haven’t seen anything brute related in halo 4. so the chance of seeing either of these is very slim.
>
> Please don’t make uninformed statements again.
>
> The Spectre.
>
> The Prowler.

in all my runs of halo 2 i have only seen elites drive the spectre a few times. i almost always saw brutes in it. my bad for basing off of expirence.

> revnant is out dated tech. and the spectre is a brute made vehicle. we haven’t seen anything brute related in halo 4. so the chance of seeing either of these is very slim.

Please stop making uninformed statements.
Spectre is NOT brute made
The revenant is still used.
See glasslands.

I say.
Chopper.
Or some promethean vehicle that operates in a somewhat similar manner to the chopper.

> > revnant is out dated tech. and the spectre is a brute made vehicle. we haven’t seen anything brute related in halo 4. so the chance of seeing either of these is very slim.
>
> Please stop making uninformed statements.
> Spectre is NOT brute made
> The revenant is still used.
> See glasslands.
>
> I say.
> Chopper.
> Or some promethean vehicle that operates in a somewhat similar manner to the chopper.

as i said to the last guy i was stating based off my experience. and i almost always saw brutes in it. my bad.

War Sphinx

> > > revnant is out dated tech. and the spectre is a brute made vehicle. we haven’t seen anything brute related in halo 4. so the chance of seeing either of these is very slim.
> >
> > Please don’t make uninformed statements again.
> >
> > The Spectre.
> >
> > The Prowler.
>
> in all my runs of halo 2 i have only seen elites drive the spectre a few times. i almost always saw brutes in it. my bad for basing off of expirence.

Your ignorance is forgiven, but please don’t call it “experience”.

It’s true that the Brutes use it heavily in ‘Uprising’ and ‘The Great Journey’, but it’s pretty obvious that it isn’t Brute tech (I mean, it’s PURPLE, man!).

The revenant isn’t out dated tech. No covenant tech is out dated, both are just as advanced and served different battlefield purposes. Specter=regularhog revenant=gausshog.

The specter isn’t a brute vehicle, that is the very similar prowler that is a brute vehicle.

> > > > revnant is out dated tech. and the spectre is a brute made vehicle. we haven’t seen anything brute related in halo 4. so the chance of seeing either of these is very slim.
> > >
> > > Please don’t make uninformed statements again.
> > >
> > > The Spectre.
> > >
> > > The Prowler.
> >
> > in all my runs of halo 2 i have only seen elites drive the spectre a few times. i almost always saw brutes in it. my bad for basing off of expirence.
>
> Your ignorance is forgiven, but please don’t call it “experience”.
>
> It’s true that the Brutes use it heavily in ‘Uprising’ and ‘The Great Journey’, but it’s pretty obvious that it isn’t Brute tech (I mean, it’s PURPLE, man!).

i knew it was made by the covy. I worded my statment wrong. i was just trying to say because the brutes used it primarly that it wouldn’t show in halo 4. sorry :L

>
> The revenant isn’t out dated tech. No covenant tech is out dated, both are just as advanced and served different battlefield purposes. Specter=regularhog revenant=gausshog.
>
> The specter isn’t a brute vehicle, that is the very similar prowler that is a brute vehicle.

i say out dated because we don’t see anything from reach that the covy used. (bar smaller things like stickies PP ghosts etc) and i have already been corrected about the spectre. I was trying to say because the brutes used it the most we wouldn’t be seeing it. i worded my statment wrong. im sorry.

I want mah Specter back! That thing had so much glory.

> > > > > revnant is out dated tech. and the spectre is a brute made vehicle. we haven’t seen anything brute related in halo 4. so the chance of seeing either of these is very slim.
> > > >
> > > > Please don’t make uninformed statements again.
> > > >
> > > > The Spectre.
> > > >
> > > > The Prowler.
> > >
> > > in all my runs of halo 2 i have only seen elites drive the spectre a few times. i almost always saw brutes in it. my bad for basing off of expirence.
> >
> > Your ignorance is forgiven, but please don’t call it “experience”.
> >
> > It’s true that the Brutes use it heavily in ‘Uprising’ and ‘The Great Journey’, but it’s pretty obvious that it isn’t Brute tech (I mean, it’s PURPLE, man!).
>
> i knew it was made by the covy. I worded my statment wrong. i was just trying to say because the brutes used it primarly that it wouldn’t show in halo 4. sorry :L

Don’t sweat it. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

> In halo 4 images and screenshots we have seen numerous vehicles make a return. From the minuscule mongoose to the massive elephant. Mostly that’s just human vehicles, what about covenant. In particular, what covenant warthog counterpart will return? The specter or the revenant?
>
> Being that halo 4 appears to be using the reach banshee design, I’m guessing that the revenant is going to return in halo 4. Hopefully we will see soon. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t be to sure yet of the Reach Banshee because in a picture they released soemtime ago, I think for the first look, it shows Chief about to go into the shield world and you see Banshee’s infront of him and they look more like the Halo 3 Banshee, but they could have changed it.

> > In halo 4 images and screenshots we have seen numerous vehicles make a return. From the minuscule mongoose to the massive elephant. Mostly that’s just human vehicles, what about covenant. In particular, what covenant warthog counterpart will return? The specter or the revenant?
> >
> > Being that halo 4 appears to be using the reach banshee design, I’m guessing that the revenant is going to return in halo 4. Hopefully we will see soon. :slight_smile:
>
> I wouldn’t be to sure yet of the Reach Banshee because in a picture they released soemtime ago, I think for the first look, it shows Chief about to go into the shield world and you see Banshee’s infront of him and they look more like the Halo 3 Banshee, but they could have changed it.

That was in concept art from some time ago, in the campaign footage you can see the reach design(and I doubt that this is a placeholder).

> > > revnant is out dated tech. and the spectre is a brute made vehicle. we haven’t seen anything brute related in halo 4. so the chance of seeing either of these is very slim.
> >
> > The revenant isn’t out dated tech. No covenant tech is out dated, both are just as advanced and served different battlefield purposes. Specter=regularhog revenant=gausshog.
> >
> > The specter isn’t a brute vehicle, that is the very similar prowler that is a brute vehicle.
>
> <mark>i say out dated because we don’t see anything from reach that the covy used.</mark> (bar smaller things like stickies PP ghosts etc) and i have already been corrected about the spectre. I was trying to say because the brutes used it the most we wouldn’t be seeing it. i worded my statment wrong. im sorry.

What do you refer to? Are you talking about the revenant not appearing in other halo games or in recent footage? You have to remember that during the games you have very limited veiw of the battle. There are battles where the revenant could be used that the player wasn’t witness to. The same goes for the falcon, hornet, gausshog, specter, and AA wraith.