Revenant, Chopper, Prowler in HALO 4?

Whats going to happen with this I personaly love the brute chopper and was sad to see it go.

revenant… doubt it… chopper and prowler… a possibility

I know this is off topic but I remember 2 years ago when I played you in halo 3 in squad battle and I got killed =z

How about a Spectre? I loved those things in Halo 2, and not just for glitching. The Covenant need their own transport vehicle.

There will probaly be no brutes in halo 4 so no prower or chopper and I really do not want the revenant to return. It’s to easy to use.

I hope the chopper can be forged.

> There will probaly be no brutes in halo 4 so no prower or chopper and I really do not want the revenant to return. It’s to easy to use.

WAT no revenant, but its so pritty…

Well it’s taking place shortly (Or possibly a few years) after halo 3 so it’s a high possibility. The Elites and UNSC might team up against the new enemy half way through the campaign when they find Master Cheif. Then it would incorporate UNSC weapons and vehicles and covenant weapons and vehicles and new enemies weapons and vehicles.

No love for the spectere?

I liked the chopper a lot too though.

I miss the Chopper as well. I hope they have some sort of vehicle like it in H4.