Returns!!!

I am trading in my xbox for a ps4 because of this -Yoink- with halo anniversary I bought an xbox just for this game am I alone in this?

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

spoiled baby limited one who has no patience or understanding of how software works…

First things first I am far from spoiled and I am not even the one selling it I posted as if I was because I did not want my brother to sell his.
Secondly grow up making assumptions and calling people names is not cool.You could have simply responded with
“man your being way to impatient give it sometime the software is more complicated than you think”. I was simply venting because I did not want him to sell his and was wondering if anyone else was doing so.

Anyway it does not matter anymore because the deed has been done. Have a nice day.

Glad it’s over with. Bye

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals or make non-constructive posts. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You’re weird

oh look, another pointless thread. no one cares. get off your high horse.

> 2535448348355281;1:
> I am trading in my xbox for a ps4 because of this -Yoink- with halo anniversary I bought an xbox just for this game am I alone in this?

Stop your crying and being impatient. Since your so smart why dont you go remaster the games. Please go to the PS4 so your gone from our community.