Returning to Halo 3

Returned to halo 3. At first it felt so slow and sluggish compared to the fast pace of 4, and I constantly got Beat down as I pressed RB instead of B. However, Once you get used to it, Its a real blast compared to 4!

OK.

Yeah I’ve been meaning to go back but I’m afraid if I do I won’t come back to H4 to finish SOps episodes.

Youre so right! They should just keep releasing Halo 2 MP over and over and over!!!

Have fun.

Glad you found something fun, thanks for sharing it with the world :wink:
I actually did go back and play a couple games to see how it compares to halo 4, felt halo 4 was better so i will be sticking to that, but have fun!

…God forbid you just play and enjoy them both…

Have fun! I’m guessing ppl in the Halo 3 forums are like “F THIS -Yoink!-, I’m going back to Halo 2”.

And on and on until you find yourself playing pong against the computer :’(

> Have fun! I’m guessing ppl in the Halo 3 forums are like “F THIS -Yoink!-, I’m going back to Halo 2”.
>
>
> And on and on until you find yourself playing pong against the computer :’(

In fairness, Pong against the computer is a more enjoyable experience than Halo 4.

> Youre so right! They should just keep releasing Halo 2 MP over and over and over!!!

^ Just smoked everyone

> > Have fun! I’m guessing ppl in the Halo 3 forums are like “F THIS -Yoink!-, I’m going back to Halo 2”.
> >
> >
> > And on and on until you find yourself playing pong against the computer :’(
>
> In fairness, Pong against the computer is a more enjoyable experience than Halo 4.

Burn!

Lol.

Its okay.

Once Halo 5 comes out, you will all return to repeat tradition. To -Yoink- about that game and praise Halo 4.

They always come back :wink:

I returned to Halo 3 just before Halo 4 came out and did a Heroic run-through.

Personally I think 3 and 4 are fairly close, certainly they have more in common with each other than 3 and ODST or Reach.

been playing halo 4 for past 2 weeks saw the game was dying was no incentive to win anymore and no one had mic’s was sick of the broken matchmaking and 343 not giving us any information on there game.

So poped halo 3 in. and wow… there was teamwork a incentive to win and atleast 15k players online. People had Mics every game WOAH! the only problem i had was sometimes i got shot threw walls but that doesn’t bug me as much as all the bs in halo 4.

Sorry i just feel halo 3 has a skill gap and halo 4 is just catered to the bad kid cod players who don;t understand halo 4.

halo 4 is a good game but the gameplay is god awfull if they took the time to tweak things then i’m sure it be good.

surprised to find the 343 slaves in here…Halo 3 ftw

> been playing halo 4 for past 2 weeks saw the game was dying was no incentive to win anymore and no one had mic’s was sick of the broken matchmaking and 343 not giving us any information on there game.
>
> So poped halo 3 in. and wow… there was teamwork a incentive to win and atleast 15k players online. People had Mics every game WOAH! the only problem i had was sometimes i got shot threw walls but that doesn’t bug me as much as all the bs in halo 4.
>
>
> Sorry i just feel halo 3 has a skill gap and halo 4 is just catered to the bad kid cod players who don;t understand halo 4.
>
> halo 4 is a good game but the gameplay is god awfull if they took the time to tweak things then i’m sure it be good.

Thanks for lying your butt off. I went back to Halo 3 and it’s too easy. Full of noobs. The competitive side of Halo 3 is gone because it’s an old game and most don’t give a crap about it anymore. What would be the point of getting to rank 50 when the game is 5 years old? I think the people who still play it, play it for fun and to relive the old memories they had. I didn’t see anybody with mics either. I did have fun playing in Guardian again though.

> > been playing halo 4 for past 2 weeks saw the game was dying was no incentive to win anymore and no one had mic’s was sick of the broken matchmaking and 343 not giving us any information on there game.
> >
> > So poped halo 3 in. and wow… there was teamwork a incentive to win and atleast 15k players online. People had Mics every game WOAH! the only problem i had was sometimes i got shot threw walls but that doesn’t bug me as much as all the bs in halo 4.
> >
> >
> > Sorry i just feel halo 3 has a skill gap and halo 4 is just catered to the bad kid cod players who don;t understand halo 4.
> >
> > halo 4 is a good game but the gameplay is god awfull if they took the time to tweak things then i’m sure it be good.
>
> Thanks for lying your butt off. I went back to Halo 3 and it’s too easy. Full of noobs. The competitive side of Halo 3 is gone because it’s an old game and most don’t give a crap about it anymore. What would be the point of getting to rank 50 when the game is 5 years old? I think the people who still play it, play it for fun and to relive the old memories they had. I didn’t see anybody with mics either. I did have fun playing in Guardian again though.

lying? well i mean your only a 16 in halo 3 so if you think so halo would be extremely easy at your level. halo 3 is still more enjoyable and is much funner then the broken product we bought with halo 4. i guess your just unlucky i went in with a team of 3 on every playlist got a match everytime and the only people who didn’t have mics were the guest on soical playlist.

Well, I used Recon on Reach and Halo 4, so the only things I needed to get used to again were the Switch Grenades and Deploy Equipment buttons.

However, these are very simply things to get used to. Also, just played a Social match on The Pit. Forgot how much fun this game was.

I plan to alternate between Halo 4, (TU-only) Reach and Halo 3 to see how they all stack up.

> Youre so right! They should just keep releasing Halo 2 MP over and over and over!!!

It would be fantastic. I returned to Halo 3 today and had a absolute blast instead of great frustration.

We need to get halo 3 back!!! This game is still good! All we need is people to start playing. It is way better than 4 and reach! We need to bring it back! It is not dead!