Returning Headhunter?

Am I the only one who enjoyed it from Halo: Reach?

Could BTB Headhunter work?

I actually enjoyed Headhunter in Halo: Reach because it was in my category of FFA [Fun for all] It took away from the basic feeling of Rumble Pit and made it a little more interesting, the map I feel it worked with best was sword base simply because [and everybody did it, even me] everybody would try the luck at close quarters camping which never paid out when people teamed up to obtain those skulls for you, it gave a sense of sneaky team tactics and then betraying that spartan for the glorious skulls.

But everybody has an opinion,

What’s yours?

Yeah, I enjoyed Headhunter.

As far as BTB Headhunter goes, the scoring would have to be tweaked a bit, seeing how grabbing ten skulls at once is much easier with more people.

I enjoyed it, but preferred multi-team headhunter over FFA. I also preferred Zealot over Sword Base but to each his own. I do hope 343 brings headhunter back in Halo 5 as well as make multi-team use 4 teams instead of 6 (just make the 6 team multi-team be a separate playlist or something).

> I enjoyed it, but preferred multi-team headhunter over FFA. I also preferred Zealot over Sword Base but to each his own. I do hope 343 brings headhunter back in Halo 5 as well as make multi-team use 4 teams instead of 6 (just make the 6 team multi-team be a separate playlist or something).

Would you care for the idea of one big playlist for various different Headhunter gametypes? BR only Headhunter, Speed Headhunter, you know, like action sack but the inclusion of Headhunter in every mode.

[deleted]

> I’d want headhunter to return, but we’d need a way to emphasize on actually grabbing and capturing the skulls, rather then everyone just play slayer and ignore the objective altogether.

More XP for winning Objective games faster.