Returning Halo 4

343 Industries,

I have always enjoyed the Halo series untill i played this game. As a gamer I always enjoyed the major night and day difference between first person shooters like Call of Duty and Halo an example of this would be in Call of Duty you decide what weapon youd like to spawn with or abilitys then in orginal halo games you were mandated on what weapon you spawned with and through team work and communication obtained more powerful weapons inorder to turn the tide of the game. within the first hour of online game play i immeadiatly noticed the major similaritys between call of duty and halo 4 which was overwhelming and disappointing in my point of viewI am a very casual gamer throughout the week and a hardcore gamer throughout the weekend i was left gasping for air last night when i was notfyed that i had reached my xp limit for the day. after some simple google i uncovered that 343 had implemented a xp limit to reduced the abuse of double xp which is quite confusing because I assume that 343 had some kind of say when the stipulations between mountain dew and doritos were in development for the double xp promotion was even released. 343 to sum up my frustration with this game it wasnt the servers crashing that made me upset nor the double beat downs or even the fact that you would set up a matchmaking game of 1 vs 4 and expect that 1 guy to get owned untill 3 people are thrown into a lost cause match and even the fact that i cannot even get all the achievements because the chapters releated to them arent even released. it was the fact that you dictated how much online muliplayer matches i could play towards earning ranks per day I’m sorry wizard, lockout,Construct, and Reflection this is where we part i will no longer play any halo related game anymore because all i will find is utter disappointment this my opinion and i only speak for myself

Its 343’s First Game, Yeah it was not the BEST halo game but its a good start and I am sure 343 will move no where but up from here. :slight_smile:

I am sorry about your dislike in this game :confused:

It’s still a hell of a better game than reach ever was.

this game is trash. I hope you get a decent trade-in value.

on the bright side tho… Black Ops 2 is about to drop. Zombies baby!

before you voted for a playlist with the starting weapon, now you choose it. who cares, the customization makes it way more fun.

Gamestop has a guaranteed $30 trade in value for 30 days after the game’s release date. Maybe more if you have the Power Up Rewards card.

I’m going to stick by it. My only complain is that aim assist is too high. I’m hoping they’ll address it.

Complains about Halo being too much like Call of Duty

Is going to buy Call of Duty anyway

We have such smart people on these forums, huh?

Dat wall

in my opinion the customization seems like call of duty UNSC edition

> Complains about Halo being too much like Call of Duty
>
> Is going to buy Call of Duty anyway
>
>
> We have such smart people on these forums, huh?

Yup.

> Its 343’s First Game, <mark>Yeah it was not the BEST halo game</mark> but its a good start and I am sure 343 will move no where but up from here. :slight_smile:
>
> I am sorry about your dislike in this game :confused:

I disagree. They botched the launch, sure, but it’s still the best shooter I’ve ever played. And I’ve played them all.

[deleted]

> Complains about Halo being too much like Call of Duty
>
> Is going to buy Call of Duty anyway
>
>
> We have such smart people on these forums, huh?

Cod does it right. not this knock off bs made by scabs

TLDR

Another one of these threads. Nobody is going to miss you here. At all. BUT, I do thank you for buying a copy so that way you can fund 343i for Halo 5.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

> > Complains about Halo being too much like Call of Duty
> >
> > Is going to buy Call of Duty anyway
> >
> >
> > We have such smart people on these forums, huh?
>
> Cod does it right. not this knock off bs made by scabs

Lol does what right? Copy and paste multiplayer with a mediocre storyline along with sub-par graphics?

> > Complains about Halo being too much like Call of Duty
> >
> > Is going to buy Call of Duty anyway
> >
> >
> > We have such smart people on these forums, huh?
>
> Cod does it right. not this knock off bs made by scabs

Where is your game then, smart man? We would all like to play it very much.

[deleted]

> TLDR
>
> Another one of these threads. Nobody is going to miss you here. At all. BUT, I do thank you for buying a copy so that way you can fund 343i for Halo 5.
>
> Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

i hope you enjoy you halo 5 im sure it will include flying ablitys and the story line will be master cheif attempting to get back to earth for his daughters sweet 16 birthday party

I hope you trade it in on something that teaches you how to use paragraphs.

> > TLDR
> >
> > Another one of these threads. Nobody is going to miss you here. At all. BUT, I do thank you for buying a copy so that way you can fund 343i for Halo 5.
> >
> > Don’t let the door hit you on the way out
>
> i hope you enjoy you halo 5 im sure it will include flying ablitys and the story line will be master cheif attempting to get back to earth for his daughters sweet 16 birthday party

GOTY.