Returning Franchise Maps

Which map (or maps) would you be most excited to see return in Halo Infinite? I think it’s safe to say there will be at least one or two remakes. My personal list would be

1. Narrows everything about this map seems like it would be a good fit for Infinite’s multiplayer

2. Sidewinder if they could make this map work for BTB

3. Beaver creek would be awesome to replay this map again, since it missed out on being reimagined in Halo 3, but did get revived in Reach

Prisoner
Warlock
Guardian

Narrows, The Pit, Guardian.

Narrows, Guardian, and Zanzibar.

I still can’t believe Guardian hasn’t had a remake yet and IMO that’s one of the best MP maps in all of Halo. I would like to see

Guardian
Cold Storage
Isolation

> 2533274819170981;5:
> I still can’t believe Guardian hasn’t had a remake yet and IMO that’s one of the best MP maps in all of Halo. I would like to see
>
> Guardian
> Cold Storage
> Isolation

Haha I couldn’t agree more about Guardian.

I absolutely adore Cold Storage/Chillout as a 2vs2 map. Essential.

Isolation I always found a bit lacklustre if I’m honest. Awful for objective. Average for slayer. Fairly enjoyable in FFA.

Lockout, Avalanche, and Midship for me.

Coagulation
Valhalla

Guardian, beaver/Battle Creek/canyon and ghost town

> 2533274935989585;9:
> Guardian, beaver/Battle Creek/canyon and ghost town

Ghost Town is such an underrated asymmetric map.

> 2533274801036271;10:
> > 2533274935989585;9:
> > Guardian, beaver/Battle Creek/canyon and ghost town
>
> Ghost Town is such an underrated asymmetric map.

Honestly one of my favourite maps in the franchise, soo many good choke points leading to some super fun moments :slight_smile:

> 2535437232056320;1:
> Which map (or maps) would you be most excited to see return in Halo Infinite? I think it’s safe to say there will be at least one or two remakes. My personal list would be
>
> 1. Narrows everything about this map seems like it would be a good fit for Infinite’s multiplayer
>
> 2. Sidewinder if they could make this map work for BTB
>
> 3. Beaver creek would be awesome to replay this map again, since it missed out on being reimagined in Halo 3, but did get revived in Reach

Avalanche is vastly superior to Sidewinder. Sidewinder has so many flaws it’s staggering that people remember it like it was a masterpiece. Players literally spawn on top of the flag inside the base, there’s barely any cover around the map for vehicles or players on foot etc. Avalanche fixes all of this stuff and adds the man cannons which speed up map traversal in really cool ways, albeit the keyhole passage could do with a rework again to make it more interesting

Waterworks. I feel like that map never got the love it deserved. Shooting a stalactite off the ceiling so it crushes an enemy running below is one of the most satisfying things I’ve ever done in Halo.

> 2533274935989585;11:
> > 2533274801036271;10:
> > > 2533274935989585;9:
> > >
>
> Honestly one of my favourite maps in the franchise, soo many good choke points leading to some super fun moments :slight_smile:

Party room living up to it’s name.

My wildcard is a heavily re-worked Infinity.

To this day it’s still stunning from an atmospheric pov, with one of the most unique and impressive settings in Halo MP. It has imo the most compelling terrain for vehicle based map traversal in the series, the bridges with the teleporters are epic to fight around, and there’s absolutely loads of space for air vehicles to breath (which is incredibly refreshing considering how restrictive most maps in the series are towards them).

Also, capturing the flag on Infinity is about as rewarding as it gets considering how far you have to travel from base to base, with few maps coming close to capturing the same sense of adventure.

Narrows, Guardian and High Ground PLEASE

Sandtrap
Zanzibar
Avalanche

High ground for sure.

If we don’t see a bunch of classics return, I’ve already had the goal of forge remakes in mind for the last 3 years.

It’s probably not very plausible, but if they were to release 1 or 2 remakes every season that would be crazy. Could even have a poll and have people vote on which maps to remake.

Halo has such a great collection of maps and so many of them don’t get as much playtime as they deserve on MCC.

Bloodgulch or go home