Returning Armors, Your wishlist!

Unfortunately, armor customization has been limited to helmet, body, visor, and skins. However, 343 has stated that the number of armor sets in the game is huge and will grow post launch. New armors will be introduced and classics will return, so my question is which armor sets would you like to see return in Halo 5.

My personal interest would be(but not limited to):
Mark V (i need this)
CQB
Rogue
and whatever Jorge had in Reach
what are your ideas?

Mk V, and the Mk IV from Halo Wars.

Jorge’s was the Mk IV Grenadier.

Mark V that’s it.

Halo 3 Rogue is the top of my list, that and mark 5 armor.

Raider would be nice. I always liked the way Raider looked.

i’d love to see the mark IV and V return

For me the Scanner is the a must. I used nothing else in Halo 4. I would also like to see Kat’s helmet return, that’s the one I used the most in Reach. Classics like EOD, Scout, Mk V and Mk IV are a must. I hope there’s a lot of variety of functional looking helmets. Not the monstrosities we got in Halo 4.

Hayabusa with Katana.

CQB from Halo 3 aswell as Pilot and Security from Halo: Reach (the Halo 3 version was basically the marine armor from Marathon, a bungie title that 343 has no creative control over or ties to what so ever so I think it’s very unlikely that version will ever make a return. And I kinda liked the Reach version more XD)

Mark V
FOTUS
Prefect

Commando from Reach is already back, so I need only CQC to have true happiness.

Love to see the AA (Air Assault) Helmet make a return.

I really like the Halo: Reach version.

> 2535436352478403;8:
> Hayabusa with Katana.

If this returns, best halo ever. I would buy a copy for a friend just to show my extreme satisfaction.

Mark VI.

Welp, looks like I got my wish!
Good luck to the rest of you!

Mk V

I’d also like a few new armors added like
Halo Wars Mk IV
Forward Unto Dawn / The Package Mk IV

I want eva. I know we got hermes which is like eva, but I just want something named eva and looks like it too. I would also like to see war master again because it looked so awesome in Halo 4.

> 2533274827167643;2:
> Mk V, and the Mk IV from Halo Wars.
>
> Jorge’s was the Mk IV Grenadier.

Jorge had the Mk. V Grenadier, the Mk. IV MJOLNIR Armor did not have energy shielding. Halo Wars kind of went off canon for that aspect as Red Teams Mk. IVs had shields in the game.

I’d love classic E.V.A from Halo 3 (We Are The Meta)
Katana and Hayabusa (Halo 3)
Rogue (Halo 3)
Locus (Halo 4)
Some sort of cloak that Chief was wearing in the original trailer for Halo 5 Guardians
Armors from Halo 5 Guardians Campaign characters like Vale’s set or Chief’s
Grenadier (Halo Reach)
That’s what I’m hoping for.

> 2533274839968636;13:
> > 2535436352478403;8:
> > Hayabusa with Katana.
>
>
> If this returns, best halo ever. I would buy a copy for a friend just to show my extreme satisfaction.

It won’t, Team Ninja won’t allow it

> 2533274932437469;19:
> > 2533274839968636;13:
> > > 2535436352478403;8:
> > > Hayabusa with Katana.
> >
> >
> > If this returns, best halo ever. I would buy a copy for a friend just to show my extreme satisfaction.
>
>
> It won’t, Team Ninja won’t allow it

“shhh” let a fanboy dream.