Return to Halo 3/Reach design.

First sorry for my grammar, I´m not english.

Halo doesn´t need change his graphic style.
As my former partner, I think in halo 4 I feel that the artist went crazy with adding detail, and the spartans helmets and vehicles and horribles. This not is Halo. Halo is simple but elegant. Halo 4 isn´t elegant. Even the font used is ugly. Halo Reach font was perfect.

Pelican now is horrible, it´s like russian helicopter:

Now Pelican is ugly.

If the Halo elements works fine, why change? Halo doesn´t need this, Halo need a better AI, Halo need more big maps, Halo need more units on screen, Halo need a most epic OST, Halo need better balance… Halo don´t need change his graphic style.

I don’t think getting rid of detail is any culprit. They just need to detail the good things. :slight_smile:

> I don’t think getting rid of detail is any culprit. They just need to detail the good things. :slight_smile:

Yes, I want say (sorry for my grammar) that the desing must be beauty like Reach/Halo3. On Halo 4 desing is too ugly…

Yeah I agree with you 100% I feel as though they changed the style of everything just for the sake of change, they strive to much to be different than Bungie which is so silly seeing as they have made the flavor of halo and have been improving on it for 10+ years so to change that all of a sudden was quite strange and it didn’t help Halo 4 feel Halo what so ever.

I must say that, asides from the new armours in Halo 4, I find myself disagreeing completely. The redesigns for the weapons and vehicles in Halo 4 make the game feel new and fresh, bringing some new life into these decade-old designs, same goes for the BR and DMR. I’m actually somewhat disappointed that they didn’t redesign more of the weapons and vehicles in Halo 4, opting to reuse assets from Halo Reach. I hope that they redo more of the designs in next-gen Halo games.