"Return to Battlefield" confirmed

just thought you guys would like to know if you didnt know already, i always saw people wondering about this or the invisible wall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGu5U9qyi1Q&feature=g-all-u

at 4:49

I actually like this. Kind of better than getting blasted to oblivion by the Guardians or decapitated by land mines if you ask me.

This was confirmed ages ago.

> I actually like this. Kind of better than getting blasted to oblivion by the Guardians or decapitated by land mines if you ask me.

i actually liked getting blown up like that lol, fun way to commit suicide and those things made for some good custom games, for me at least lol

It’s probably only me, but this bugged me in Reach as well.

If there’s going to be a “return to battlefield” area on maps, make sure it’s removable in Forge if it’s a “Forge World” and if it’s not a forge world, just block off the area completely. Having it open just gives incentive for players to explore, and then they’re discouraged from exploring by seeing they were in an area that’s off limits, even though it’s clearly accessible.

Blargh.

It kind of bugged me in Reach abit since i felt i was closed in, whereas in halo 3 you could do those crazy glitches out the map and explore,felt like i had a bit more freedom if you ask me.

I would like to see the Guardians return for some maps [Like the Lazer Towers of Sandbox]
Those were pretty fun to mess around with. I don’t really mind if there still in, but, i hope they have less of them so i feel less trapped to one certain area, could possibly deleted them in forge like the other guy said, but just get to a point where there’s an invisible barrier.

Ether way, the game will still be fun :slight_smile:

> I actually like this. Kind of better than getting blasted to oblivion by the Guardians or decapitated by land mines if you ask me.

That difference makes a game stand out better to the rest wish we could of had both features in the maps in Halo 4. :frowning:

I mean all games have that system of “OI GET BACK TO THE BATTLEFIELD”

Having a system that has a actual design to it sets a better scene to when you die.

They better not be in Forge Mode. I’m tired of flying places and being told, “NOPE. BACK UP, BRO.”

My reaction.

Are The Guardians too much to ask for?

double facepalm

Good Job 343i
I Can’t wait to Abuse This with THE JETPACK IN MATCH MAKING and make people Rage Quit

> Good Job 343i
> I Can’t wait to Abuse This with THE JETPACK IN MATCH MAKING and make people Rage Quit

icwutudidthar.

If I had a choice between the two, I would pick the latter ahahahaha.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

That is some -Yoink-. -Yoink- that -Yoink-. -Yoinking!- lazy amd stupid. -Yoink- it -Yoink- it -Yoink- it. -Yoink- you 343. -Yoinking!- -Yoink-. -Yoink-.

That -Yoink- is GAY and for -Yoinks!-. Eat a -Yoink- 343.

-Yoinks!-.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

One more time

-Yoink- YOU 343

> That is some -Yoink!-. -Yoink!- that Yoink!. -Yoinking!- lazy amd stupid. -Yoink!- it -Yoink!- it -Yoink!- it. -Yoink!- you 343. -Yoinking!- -Yoink!-. -Yoink!-.
>
> That Yoink! is happy and for -Yoinks!-. Eat a -Yoink!- 343.
>
> -Yoinks!-.

_
/
|
|
|
|

He Mad…

No it’s not…

Maybe they’ll have both. Hopefully. It’d help patch up areas jetpackers can exploit.

> > Good Job 343i
> > I Can’t wait to Abuse This with THE JETPACK IN MATCH MAKING and make people Rage Quit
>
> icwutudidthar.

Its a true Fact people will find away to brake maps and soft kills with jetpacking

Its needs to be taken out of MM altogether

Thanks but no thanks, 343. Get rid of this crap. Like now.

Guardians were so much fun! I loved putting the movement speed up and outrunning the mines on Sandtrap for custom games. It became much more interesting, and you could always overload it if you didn’t want to do that.

I think 343 needs to realize that we don’t care if that one tree doesn’t look as good as the rest of the map. I’d rather be able to forge there than have that nice, enticing bit of land blocked off by invisible people with invisible weapons that always kill in the same amount of time. I want to dare the guardians again!