Return of the vidmaster?

Would people like to see vidmaster challenges return in Halo 4?

NOOOOOOOO!!!
Not a Chance
No way
Absolutely Not
I Disagree
Nay
Negative
Nonsense

whew

I had enough of them in Halo 3 and ODST

I’m guessing you had grief doing them then?

> I’m guessing you had grief doing them then?

I haven’t even done Endure. I tried it 3 times and its too long, lag has been an absolute disaster, and the ppl i get, get killed by running up to the Brute Chieftain and Hero classes, like their invincible.

I ended up doing it 5 times over with friends all in a party. We only had one fail where it lagged out about 5 minutes before the game would have ended.

Sure, it serves as bonding experience for me and my friends, allowing us all to work very hard at the game to unlock something great in return. I wish they had made a comeback in Halo 4.

> Sure, it serves as bonding experience for me and my friends, allowing us all to work very hard at the game to unlock something great in return. I wish they had made a comeback in Halo 4.

This, plus the fact that I do love a challenge!

They were challenging (well some of them) and they were fun. I would like to see there return, but then again, maybe not.

With the Vidmasters, your reward was Recon, a worthy reward. I don’t know what in Halo 4 would be a reward if the game did have vidmasters. Fotus is a LE Console exclusives, and skins are just skins and not that noteably different from the original armor. I don’t think 343i can add armor as well, so I don’t know what type of reward can there be.

I would like to see their return, yes. I would even be okay with them being harder than a normal achievement, if the reward is the Didact’s armor.

Vidmasters were the best achievements.

However, Vidmasters are a Bungie thing.

Yes, I’d liked to have it back so that poeple can play the game a bit longer.