Return of the tanks yay or nay?

My friend and I are personally very annoyed that 343 removed the tank entirely from matchmaking, he’s even threatening to quit playing Halo entirely because of it. I thought I’d start a poll to see what everyone else thinks:

I agree It needs to be put back in multiplayer no arguments about it. The scorpion has always been in multiplayer and call of duty kids come to halo and whine about them being in the game! Swear the threads here are like a call of duty thread

Place your vote then good sir, sorry, it took a min to type it up.

This is worse then the time that Bungie removed the Scorpion from Hemorrhage.

At least they kept the tank on other maps.

Hopefully 343 will see reason and actually be nice to us long term players… for a change. Cloud.

its more complicated than just putting them back in or not, imo. the speed of the tank, or should i say lack their off. i know its a power weapon but damn its a coffin if you get in. Definitely needs to be on bigger maps because of weapons made available from start.

We need scorpions somewhere because we have a commendation for destroying them, plain and simple it has to return for that reason. But besides that I prefer wraiths instead, they are more balanced than the scorpion with more of a skill gap. Halo Reach’s Hemorrhage variant with their wraith was the single greatest vehicle game experience I have had. I love that map with that wraith once you get good with it.

None of the current BTB maps can really fit a Scorpion too well, needs to go to a new BTB heavy map on Forge island (only place big enough…)

Heavy gametype needs standard loadouts, no PP’s/Stickies other than on map!

And have one tank a side, so everyone can go for commendations as well!

I miss Rasu…

Oh and the Scorpion was too OP on Hemorrhage, as above the Wraith was very well suited to that map!

One of my friends made a Heavies map by covering up the Ravine and extending the map out over the water.

Scorpion, Mantis, Banshee, and Splasers. Good times, good times.

I say bring the tanks back too, but quitting the game because they are not there is extreme.

The scorpion is going to be back in the near future, primarily due to the commendations necessity. Be patient.

> The scorpion is going to be back in the near future, primarily due to the commendations necessity. Be patient.

Then why did they remove it in the first place? I guess Halo 4 maps just aren’t balanced enough for the Tank.

> The scorpion is going to be back in the near future, primarily due to the commendations necessity. Be patient.

As Sensory said, then, they probably wouldn’t have done it in the first place. I think it was just overlooked.

Remember how the DLC achievements on Halo: Reach went down? Yeah, similar situation over here!

It was an oversight. I was playing 2 nights ago with Quinn and asked him about it, and he said they are working out where they want to put it in, and what game type/maps. But it will be back.

I wanna vote for each of the top 3 options.