Return of the Reach Helmets

Hey guys,
I just had a quick question about the packs that are rotating in and out of the store. I noticed after the “Greatest Hits - Weapons” pack rotated out, the “Greatest Hits - Customization” pack rotated in. That got me wondering, is the pack that includes the nine specific helmets reminiscent from Halo Reach going to make its return at any point? I ended up missing it the first time around and those are the only helmets (barring Achilles) that I’m missing. If not, no worries, but I was wondering if anyone had an idea about the pack returning. Thanks!

The Reach helmet pack will return eventually, just have to give it some time.
The REQ store is a bit weird, some items seem to stay longer than others. Store should be updating soon as the current pack has been there for a few weeks now.

Alternatively I think you are able to buy the helmet pack with real money on the Xbox Store.

> 2533274865778947;2:
> The Reach helmet pack will return eventually, just have to give it some time.
> The REQ store is a bit weird, some items seem to stay longer than others. Store should be updating soon as the current pack has been there for a few weeks now.
>
> Alternatively I think you are able to buy the helmet pack with real money on the Xbox Store.

Oh, I wasn’t even aware that the pack was on the Xbox Store. Thank you for the help!