Return of the Fire Grenade?

Sure it was useless at times and sometimes packed a punch on vehicles, but it was still fun. I’d love to see a return of it.

Yeah they were cool, but I would rather have the 2 new grenades be some type of Forerunner equipment.

Instead of the Grenade they should make the Flame Thrower return.

> Instead of the Grenade they should make the Flame Thrower return.

This x99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Yeah flamethrower is fun in Halo 1, and Halo 3 I always kill myself with it lol.

That was useless, in my opinion. I rarely used it.

OT: I’d love to see the fire bomb grenade make a return. I loved how it worked overall and how it was effective in different situations.

We need more fire. Fire grenade, flamethrower, whatever, we need more fire in Halo.

Fire grenade + Brute Chieftain = KFC (Kentucky Fried Chieftain)

Fire Grenades you say? Sure. But I do think a little more variety would be nice. Maybe an EMP grenade that can shut down Armor Abilities and put static on the enemies screen? Something…

Yes a thousand times yes. I thought the fire grenades were fun as hell and always good for some lols.

> Fire Grenades you say? Sure. But I do think a little more variety would be nice. Maybe an EMP grenade that can shut down Armor Abilities and put static on the enemies screen? Something…

I do concur it would be nice to have a similar element attached to things. EMP grenades, maybe a flame grenade won’t kill someone outright, but instead will overheat the visor for a blinding effect or something. I do remember walking through a fire grenade landing and suddenly finding it was instant death. It could get annoying. This is why I also agree other varieties would be helpful.

> > Instead of the Grenade they should make the Flame Thrower return.
>
> Yeah flamethrower is fun in Halo 1, and Halo 3 I always kill myself with it lol.

they should have weaker flamer thrower as a primary in the loadout option like the vorchas flame thrower in ME3 but as a gun instead of a wrist mount

Well, if there is a 3rd grenade type, I would much rather it be completely new. There might only be the Frag and Plasma Grenades, though, as seen in the MLG gameplay.

An electricity/EMP grenade would be awesome.

Stun you or fry your optics/suit and accuracy for a few secs.

I wouldn’t mind it returning.

That would be cool, but a Forerunner-style/type would be better.

Me like fire!!!

> Well, if there is a 3rd grenade type, I would much rather it be completely new. There might only be the Frag and Plasma Grenades, though, as seen in the MLG gameplay.

Also seen in the MLG gameplay videos were two extra grenade slots. Leaving one to believe there are two new types of grenades.