Return of the BubbleShield...

In Halo 3, it always fascinated me with its hexagonal pattern and simplicity. I was quite content to of heard that it was returning in Reach. to my dismay. It was the less used and sort of pointless AA. Hearing of this ordnance drop, perchance the BubbleShield, could make a return in Halo 4?

While they’re at it they should just put AL back in as well.

> While they’re at it they should just put AL back in as well.

no!

I loooooooved the bubble shield. I will dearly miss it.

Drop Shield could never compare. The thing was so weak it was pathetic.

> > While they’re at it they should just put AL back in as well.
>
> no!

Why not? It was less powerful than the bubble shield after all.

> > > While they’re at it they should just put AL back in as well.
> >
> > no!
>
> Why not? It was less powerful than the bubble shield after all.

Where did you get that from? You can just run someone over in the bubble shield, or shoot it until it falls. With AL (at least in Vanilla) you can’t do either of those.

> While they’re at it they should just put AL back in as well.

Someone is speaking recklessly. I take it that you’re mad about something. Who in their right mind would want AL back?

The bubble shield was already confirmed not returning in a Sparkast.

> > > > While they’re at it they should just put AL back in as well.
> > >
> > > no!
> >
> > Why not? It was less powerful than the bubble shield after all.
>
> Where did you get that from? You can just run someone over in the bubble shield, or shoot it until it falls. With AL (at least in Vanilla) you can’t do either of those.

You can only run someone over in it if there is a vehicle on the map and you just happen to have it when the bubble shield is being used, not exactly a very good counter.

And shooting the bubble shield in Halo 3 had no effect, I don’t see how you couldn’t kbow this.

The only reason AL was worse in Reach was because you could spawn with it, putting them head to head the bubble shield is far more powerful, it has a bigger protection area, lasts longer and you can wield a weapon while using it.

> > > > > While they’re at it they should just put AL back in as well.
> > > >
> > > > no!
> > >
> > > Why not? It was less powerful than the bubble shield after all.
> >
> > Where did you get that from? You can just run someone over in the bubble shield, or shoot it until it falls. With AL (at least in Vanilla) you can’t do either of those.
>
> You can only run someone over in it if there is a vehicle on the map and you just happen to have it when the bubble shield is being used, not exactly a very good counter.
>
> And shooting the bubble shield in Halo 3 had no effect, I don’t see how you couldn’t kbow this.
>
> The only reason AL was worse in Reach was because you could spawn with it, putting them head to head the bubble shield is far more powerful, it has a bigger protection area, lasts longer and you can wield a weapon while using it.

Shooting the bubble shield in HALO 3 had no effect. Shooting it in reach did.

In Reach, you also spawn with the bubble shield. Why are you comparing a Reach AA with Halo 3 equipment?

> > > > > > While they’re at it they should just put AL back in as well.
> > > > >
> > > > > no!
> > > >
> > > > Why not? It was less powerful than the bubble shield after all.
> > >
> > > Where did you get that from? You can just run someone over in the bubble shield, or shoot it until it falls. With AL (at least in Vanilla) you can’t do either of those.
> >
> > You can only run someone over in it if there is a vehicle on the map and you just happen to have it when the bubble shield is being used, not exactly a very good counter.
> >
> > And shooting the bubble shield in Halo 3 had no effect, I don’t see how you couldn’t kbow this.
> >
> > The only reason AL was worse in Reach was because you could spawn with it, putting them head to head the bubble shield is far more powerful, it has a bigger protection area, lasts longer and you can wield a weapon while using it.
>
> Shooting the bubble shield in HALO 3 had no effect. Shooting it in reach did.
>
> In Reach, you also spawn with the bubble shield. Why are you comparing a Reach AA with Halo 3 equipment?

Hmm? I thought halo 3 bb shield did have effects. Didn’t it explode after like 2 shots from a tank. Or maybe I do have it mixed up with Reach shield taking damage.

> The bubble shield was already confirmed not returning in a Sparkast.

when!

> The bubble shield was already confirmed not returning in a Sparkast.

Things are subject to change, aren’t they?

> > The bubble shield was already confirmed not returning in a Sparkast.
>
> Things are subject to change, aren’t they?

Hopefully, but it’s not looking like it. The game goes gold sometime in September, I’m not sure if they could fit Bubble shield in if they wanted to.

I’ll miss it dearly ):

> > > The bubble shield was already confirmed not returning in a Sparkast.
> >
> > Things are subject to change, aren’t they?
>
> Hopefully, but it’s not looking like it. The game goes gold sometime in September, I’m not sure if they could fit Bubble shield in if they wanted to.
>
> I’ll miss it dearly ):

I doubt it takes two months to implement such a simple addition.

They could easily make it like Halo 3s, and only available via ordnance drop.

I mean, you can order powerups with more shields, speed and damage(!). So why not a Halo 3 Bubbleshield? Of course, as an AA I would say no, too. But as an OD it would be fine IMO.

i never reall saw ppl use the drop shield

So is it confirmed that the drop shield won’t be returning then? Makes sense seeing as it would have a lot of overlap with the new hard light shield. I just wonder how the hard light shield will end up being used though, Im hoping it will function a little like the riot shield in rainbow six vegas, in that it will be great for assaulting rooms ect. But it will probably just end up being used as a panic button when someone’s about to go down.

> > > > > > > While they’re at it they should just put AL back in as well.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > no!
> > > > >
> > > > > Why not? It was less powerful than the bubble shield after all.
> > > >
> > > > Where did you get that from? You can just run someone over in the bubble shield, or shoot it until it falls. With AL (at least in Vanilla) you can’t do either of those.
> > >
> > > You can only run someone over in it if there is a vehicle on the map and you just happen to have it when the bubble shield is being used, not exactly a very good counter.
> > >
> > > And shooting the bubble shield in Halo 3 had no effect, I don’t see how you couldn’t kbow this.
> > >
> > > The only reason AL was worse in Reach was because you could spawn with it, putting them head to head the bubble shield is far more powerful, it has a bigger protection area, lasts longer and you can wield a weapon while using it.
> >
> > Shooting the bubble shield in HALO 3 had no effect. Shooting it in reach did.
> >
> > In Reach, you also spawn with the bubble shield. Why are you comparing a Reach AA with Halo 3 equipment?
>
> Hmm? I thought halo 3 bb shield did have effects. Didn’t it explode after like 2 shots from a tank. Or maybe I do have it mixed up with Reach shield taking damage.

No? I don’t remember that at all. Nothing can go in or out a Bubbleshield in Halo 3. Although you can actually destroy the device on the inside of the shield. Maybe that’s what you remember, someone throwing a grenade inside and destroying it.

> > > While they’re at it they should just put AL back in as well.
> >
> > no!
>
> Why not? It was less powerful than the bubble shield after all.

Your kidding right? With armor lock you were completely invincible for a certain amount of time. The bubble shield, although it creates an impenetrable shield for a temporary amount of time, you can still walk into it and attack your enemy, rendering the user vulnerable. Your logic sucks, bro.