RETURN OF SNIPERS ONLY?

I’ve seen Snipers Only in Halo MCC, not in Halo 5 as it’s been a while since I last played. Can we possibly see Snipers Only return to Halo Infinite? I really would like this to happen!

> 2535421533304762;1:
> I’ve seen Snipers Only in Halo MCC, not in Halo 5 as it’s been a while since I last played. Can we possibly see Snipers Only return to Halo Infinite? I really would like this to happen!

We need constant Ranked Snipers mode back like the old days.

Snipers is a rotational playlist in Halo 5, this is why you may not see it in Halo 5 that often.

Personally I’m not a fan of Snipers but I know there are a lot of people who love the mode a tonne.
I think a ranked snipers playlist could fit into the game, I guess it really depends what other playlists they have on offer too.

Ofc, unless they say otherwise it’s always safe to assume that snipes will be in every Halo fps

> 2535421533304762;1:
> I’ve seen Snipers Only in Halo MCC, not in Halo 5 as it’s been a while since I last played. Can we possibly see Snipers Only return to Halo Infinite? I really would like this to happen!

It’ll probably be included somewhere, I hope that the playlist variation is as good as the MCC.