Return of Oddball?

I was wondering why was Oddball removed? Is it because not a lot of people are playing it? I just really hope it returns cause I enjoy playing it. :confused:

It’s still there, just not its own playlist. You have to play in an objective one to come across it.

> It’s still there, just not its own playlist. You have to play in an objective one to come across it.

Except the ONLY playlist it’s in now is Majestic DLC, meaning you must have DLC in order to play a gametype now.

> > It’s still there, just not its own playlist. You have to play in an objective one to come across it.
>
> Except the ONLY playlist it’s in now is Majestic DLC

And Multi-team.

Probably had the most fun in Oddball when I played regularly. Being able to throw the ball now is a nice touch.

Thanks - had not realized it was in multi-team as well. I have 13 wins to go for my Mastery.

I am disappointed they left it out but decided to put CTF in Skirmish, when there is already a CTF playlist, PLUS Action Sack variant.

> Thanks - had not realized it was in multi-team as well. I have 13 wins to go for my Mastery.
>
> I am disappointed they left it out but decided to put CTF in Skirmish, when there is already a CTF playlist, PLUS Action Sack variant.

CTF was the most requested gametype for a Big Team Objective playlist, I’d be -Yoink!- if they left that out.