Return of King of the Hill?

It’s kind of irritating really. The only other playlist I really started getting into and playing regularly outside Slayer and Dominion was removed over a month ago-to make room for a DLC PLAYLIST.

Not only was this,in my opinion, rather foolish-as it is an OPTIONAL playlist, for those who HAVE the dlc, but it removed what was a staple playlist of halo 4.

It’s been too long now, and i know you occasionally find a KOTH game in the DLC, but these are few and far between.

We need this playlist back, the gametype was very fun, and seeing as there is a commendation for it, KOTH should remain a permenant playlist, as should lots of others to provide diversity to the war Games.

Who else wants King of the Hill back?

It was my understanding that both slayer pro and KOTH would come back after the -Yoink!- gaming turney was done.

From the updates in the last bulletin, i don’t recall either of those playlists returning in the near future.

> From the updates in the last bulletin, i don’t recall either of those playlists returning in the near future.

It wasn’t said in the recent one. I believe it was a few bulletins back.

As long as they remove spawn points in the middle of the maps KOTH would be great. Spawn at one base or the other not right on top of the hill.

I want KOTH back 2. Plese it was my favorite playlist.