Return of H4 ranked?

When are we going to see a return of H4 ranked? I’m literally winning every single match in social. I can go months without dropping a match playing social H4. I want a balance of h4 ranked and social. There’s still a decent sized competitive h4 community that feels something lacking. I never really understood what the point is to remove all the playlists so frequently? Especially competitive playlists, like leave that alone. Each Halo should at least have 1 competitive playlist. Like I said I can go months without losing. I have to beg good players to search in teams just to have a challenge.

In order to deliver a proper experience for a ranked Halo 4 playlist, 343i needs to make sure they have all of the competitive maps from OG H4 (like Simplex) and the right settings for each mode. Building a playlist isn’t easy, especially when you want to do it the right way.

I don’t think it’s impossible to see a ranked Halo 4 playlist somewhere down the line. I think they’re just too busy with other things right now.

Hopefully never. Noobish game doesnt deserve a ranked playlist.

> 2533274815696922;3:
> Hopefully never. Noobish game doesnt deserve a ranked playlist.

“noobish game” I see where you’re coming from. The BR is too easy to use, but since H4 was a bit more slower-paced, it favors people like me who prefer weapons like the DMR since it let us get more kills

> 2535464340038456;1:
> When are we going to see a return of H4 ranked? I’m literally winning every single match in social. I can go months without dropping a match playing social H4. I want a balance of h4 ranked and social. There’s still a decent sized competitive h4 community that feels something lacking. I never really understood what the point is to remove all the playlists so frequently? Especially competitive playlists, like leave that alone. Each Halo should at least have 1 competitive playlist. Like I said I can go months without losing. I have to beg good players to search in teams just to have a challenge.

All of the most skilled halo 4 players have moved on to different games. Adding a ranked playlist wont give you the challenge you are looking for. 99% of the current halo 4 population cripples themselves off spawn by picking sub optimal loadouts.

Though I wouldn’t mind a ranked halo 4 playlist. It would be fun to run through solo and get a 50 again, but the games wouldn’t be serious or competitive. It would just be social, with a rank attached. The way halo 4 has always been.