Return my money for Halo Infinite campaign

Hello,

Halo infinite features its campaign as a DLC, which I bought. Currently, because of “special war operation” I am not allowed to play Halo Infinite, which is free game. However its DLC, which I bought, is unavailable for me. Please unlock the singleplayer game for the Halo Infinite or refund my money.

Thank you,
David

Sorry to hear about that, make sure to also post on halo’s support site too. At least you are making a genuine refund post unlike chieftan hedgehog

Someone get this man his money

Lmao ain’t never getting that back

They probably cannot refund your money either to be honest even if they wanted too…

The reason I say that is because you have already played the campaign have you not? ANd you bought it after them saying multiple times that it would not have co op. Unless the poster has also played the campaign, they should be entitled to a refund.

They made it clear before launch co-op was being delayed.

Yes, they said it would be in before that, but before the product actually came out, they corrected themselves well in advance.

You would need to discuss refund with whatever store/company you purchased the game from.

Hello,

Halo infinite features its campaign as a DLC, which I bought. Currently, because of “special war operation” I am not allowed to play Halo Infinite, which is free game. However its DLC, which I bought, is unavailable for me. Please unlock the singleplayer game for the Halo Infinite or refund my money.

Thank you,
David