Return H4 Boltshot

Of course not as a loadout weapon. I miss my hand dandy pocket shotty, should be introduced back through REQ. Also, it can be renamed to “Didact’s Left Nut.”

> 2533274821174589;1:
> “Didact’s Left Nut.”

lol

I honestly much prefer the new Boltshot. It’s a very useful weapon, and unlike its previous iteration, isn’t crazy annoying.

There’s a reason why they changed the boltshot to the way it is now.

no thanks I have still nightmares from it ok…

The Halo 4 boltshot was an abomination of a weapon as it required no skill what so ever to use, it was just a mini shotgun. If they ever want to have a mini shotgun in the game, just bring the mauler back, that seemed balanced enough in Halo 3.

I like the new one better, it’s more fun to use

Hmm I’m torn, I liked using the pocket shotgun but getting killed by it was frustrating, and the normal fire mode was totally useless apart for the shield knockout then switch to boltshot for headshot. Although it does remind me of one of my best kills ever. In halo 4 ffa a dude was wrecking with the boltshot, winning the game, so i switched to hardlight shield and surprised him with it, turns out reflecting the boltshotgun blast at point blank range kills people XD best thing was it counted as a suicide for him so it knocked his score down by one. Was awesome.

I know what you mean I would’ve liked to have seen the sticky grenade make it but for some reason I didn’t make the cut

I’m not sure why they changed it so much when the only real issue it had was that people could spawn with it. The new one does feel more unique, a burst fire pistol isn’t something I’ve seen before.

> 2533274803328977;10:
> I’m not sure why they changed it so much when the only real issue it had was that people could spawn with it. The new one does feel more unique, a burst fire pistol isn’t something I’ve seen before.

That was the only issue, and it being in Warzone wouldn’t harm anyone. I’m not asking for a full replacement.

Halo 5 is a skill based game, adding a weapon that requires zero skill to use wouldn’t work very well.

I’m loving the new boltshot even more. I guess adding the old one as a req for warzone wouldnt hurt

> 2533274821174589;1:
> I miss my hand dandy pocket shotty

And this is exactly why it was changed for the better.

As far as i remember everyone complained about how OP the boltshot was in H4, right?

As a Legendary or Ultra Rare REQ? Hell yes! As a reworking of the normal Boltshot? No.

> 2533274821174589;1:
> Of course not as a loadout weapon. I miss my hand dandy pocket shotty, should be introduced back through REQ. Also, it can be renamed to “Didact’s Left Nut.”

Nope nope no…we let the old boltshot rot in its grave.
It is to stay there and never re-emerge.

i say keep the current one - it is now a skilled weapon to perfect and most effective as a distraction weapon against ranged weapons.

I didn’t mind the H4 one, but with a scattershot and shotgun, I don’t think we need another one if we like to keep it balanced.

Didact’s Left “Nut” is a really good weapon tbh, I like using it. (I speak of the max Boltshot req card)

Hearing the sound of the H4 boltshot makes me want to punch a wall. No thank you. We already have shotguns and swords.