Retrieving Halo 4 Service Record Screen

I’m stuck on that screen everytime I try to view my stats. Like it just keeps loading and loading.

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem…

I’m the same as you. I hope it gets fixed soon. Somebody knows why this happens?

The stats page loads for me, but then I can’t click on anything to navigate. I even tried a different browser and cleaning out my waypoint cache files.

Can you tell me more about what you’re seeing?

What browser are you using?

Halo Waypoint Team
jh

Firefox primarily, and Chrome as the second option.

They both produced the same result. Clicking on the Halo 4 Stats option from the Career menu opens a new browser tab. It goes through the loading screen, and then shows the stats page. The helmet, wreath, and four stars item is lit white on the left menu. Clicking on other buttons lights them blue, but otherwise does nothing (browser shows no sign of loading anything). Clicking on the HaloWaypoint logo in the upper-left does nothing. I see an overview page and when I gained xp from Classified, I saw an animation where the bar lengthened. I have beaten the campaign, which is displayed properly, but haven’t gotten to the other modes yet. I can see Recent Games and Stats Summary to the right of the general info. The “Olde…” button is cutoff at the right edge of the screen (I have a decently wide screen). I cannot drag or scroll-wheel around the page. The sign out button produces a small light blue rectangle to appear under it when clicked, but does nothing. All the buttons interact properly (and e.g. the Recent Games and Stats Summary panel lights up when moused over), but they produce no results.

Also, the front page sometimes loads with the images from the news “tabs” all being displayed in a vertical line, and no text visible. Clicking on them still works for navigation.

Thanks for looking into this.

Can you tell me more about your computer? What is it?

Halo Waypoint Team
jh

After putting my computer to sleep and then reopening it, the page works properly.

The computer is a 2 year old Lenovo W510.

Also, the Waypoint Career page had the very similar problems to those Halo 4 Stats had, but are now resolved. The Achievement problem is present, and the number of Achievements counted has changed twice over the last day. (I hear this is being resolved.)

Another problem is related to opening the Halo 4 Stats page in a new tab. I had the Halo 4 Overview open in tab1 and Waypoint Career in tab2. I told tab2 to go to the forums, but it was really slow loading. I changed to tab1 and told it to go to Halo 4 Stats. It then decided to hijack tab2 and make it go to Halo 4 Stats instead of the forums. This was neither anticipated nor ideal.

Attempting to load any of the 3 Domain Terminal videos produces:

> Bad Request - Invalid URL
>
> HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.

Black text on a black background.

I’ve also received server error notices when attempting to go to Halo 4 Stats and Waypoint Career.

I’m having the same issue. Using Firefox as my browser on a Dell Latitude E6500. The stats page just never loads.

Error Screen

Click that for what I see. ASUS K501 , Windows 7. FF browser.

Also, waypoint is stupidly slow on everything. But no other site I go to is as slow as waypoint is. Not sure whats going on but… Waypoint was never this bad a few months back.

It’s really beginning to be a pain in the -Yoink-.

I’m using Firefox on an Alienware Mx15.

I’m seriously glad I’m not the only one who is going through this problem.

Well, it seems to be a problem with Firefox then. I just tried to open it in Internet Explorer, and didn’t have a problem. Loaded very quickly, in fact. Hopefully this will get fixed!

I’m having this problem on Google Chrome. Opens a new tab & just hangs at “Retrieving Your Halo 4 Service Record”. I’ve left it up all day before & it never loads.

For PC specs see bottom of this link:

http://raptr.com/immortalrevenge/about

Up.

Anything on this yet?

I’m also having the same problem using Google Chrome. It gives me an error code CCAB35BE-8C25-48CF-8A61-ECA168E84ACF. Hasn’t been working for the past 20 hours.

Hey jKt Knightmare,

I was able to look up your error code and confirm that this is due to a known issue with our stats services.

We’re planning to do an update later tonight that should address your issue. Please give it a try tomorrow and let us know if you see the issue go away.

For everybody else - if you’re receiving an error code, feel free to post it. We’ll look up the details. Right now most issues are temporary and related to the incredibly high load that we’re seeing.

Thanks for being patient as we work through these issues.

Halo Waypoint Team
jh

> Hey jKt Knightmare,
>
> I was able to look up your error code and confirm that this is due to a known issue with our stats services.
>
> We’re planning to do an update later tonight that should address your issue. Please give it a try tomorrow and let us know if you see the issue go away.
>
> For everybody else - if you’re receiving an error code, feel free to post it. We’ll look up the details. Right now most issues are temporary and related to the incredibly high load that we’re seeing.
>
> Thanks for being patient as we work through these issues.
>
> Halo Waypoint Team
> jh

Thanks for keeping us informed! Seems to be working now for me. :smiley:

my error code is screecapped, you just have to click the link provided to see it.

And still not working…

Hey VerrucktSchakal,

Can you make this error happen again and post your error code?

Thanks,

Halo Waypoint Team
jh