Retrieving Data...

For a while now, I have been having an issue when selecting maps or theater films in the UI when in a custom game lobby or anything similar. Just forever it keeps displaying the ‘‘Retrieving Data’’ message in the middle of the screen. I’m able to still play the game as normal but sometimes when I choose a particular map to play on or a certain film clip to watch. Sometimes the UI wont recognize it and wont choose it to be loaded. For example I go to load a saved film for a custom/arena game, but instead it will load a recent match of warzone. Therefore it being sometimes impossible to view certain saved films.

Its kind of frustrating and I imagine its got something to do with the games servers at the moment. Sure the game works just fine for me gamewise and the problem itself is quite minor considering its mainly a problem with the UI, but its a issue when I want to record footage of a saved film. Anyone else having this issue? (I’m in the uk, incase any server issues are region specific). I have tried everything to correct the issue (router/xbox reboot, open Nat ect ect).