Retrieving data....

For the last few weeks, I haven’t been able to access any part of the requirements system. I get maybe a 2 - 3 games of use of them a day. Always stuck on the retrieving data loading screen. Happens whenever I go into the menu through the main screen, in-game, even after match reports get stuck. Sone times I can view some req options like opening packs but then it stays on the opening packs cycle and won’t go away. I’ve tried quiting the game and reloading, signing out and back in, removing the account and then a hard reset an account recovery, unintall ingredients and reinstalling, and reset router. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Hopefully 343 can assist me here or someone has an option I’ve never tried yet lol but it’s aggravating.

> 2533274829117001;1:
> For the last few weeks, I haven’t been able to access any part of the requirements system. I get maybe a 2 - 3 games of use of them a day. Always stuck on the retrieving data loading screen. Happens whenever I go into the menu through the main screen, in-game, even after match reports get stuck. Sone times I can view some req options like opening packs but then it stays on the opening packs cycle and won’t go away. I’ve tried quiting the game and reloading, signing out and back in, removing the account and then a hard reset an account recovery, unintall ingredients and reinstalling, and reset router. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Hopefully 343 can assist me here or someone has an option I’ve never tried yet lol but it’s aggravating.

I’m in the exact same boat as you.
In my case, it’s been going on for a week now. I’ve never been more frustrated with a game.
Check out my post -> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/retrieving-data-for-5-days-now-about-to-lose-it/15a84925-a5f5-4149-bf26-587f9cc08cc4/postsSame exact problems. Can’t do forge, customs, use reqs, see stats, see customization in matches, everyone appears with the default Spartan emblem, etc. And on the rare chance that I do get to open a pack, the animation to open the pack keep going on endlessly until I hard quit the game. Such frustrating crap.

The same things have been happening here. My son has had issues for weeks - the game seems to constantly be stuck “retrieving data” and when he does get to play, he often cannot access his REQ’s. It’s not an issue with connectivity as we run between 60-100 Mbps down and 4-5 Mbps up. For additional reference, I have tested the Xbox One connectivity and all other games and apps perform as intended. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

> 2535444216946259;3:
> The same things have been happening here. My son has had issues for weeks - the game seems to constantly be stuck “retrieving data” and when he does get to play, he often cannot access his REQ’s. It’s not an issue with connectivity as we run between 60-100 Mbps down and 4-5 Mbps up. For additional reference, I have tested the Xbox One connectivity and all other games and apps perform as intended. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

same here.
I’ve got xfinity open nat and 30 down and all other games work just fine, so everything checks out on my end. It’s something wrong with Halo 5’s servers.