Retrieving Data...

Anybody else getting really tired of seeing “Retrieving Data…?” It always seems to happen at the wrong time. Look, all I wanna do is spend my freakin’ REQ points…I feel like I need a Golden Retriever or something.

Yeah, I suddenly seem to be getting this a lot. Often restarting the game still fix it, but it keeps happening. Often after a game finishes having had no problems during the game.

> 2533274844346441;1:
> Anybody else getting really tired of seeing “Retrieving Data…?” It always seems to happen at the wrong time. Look, all I wanna do is spend my freakin’ REQ points…I feel like I need a Golden Retriever or something.

Yeah, I get it too. It first would just happen when I first start up the game. I’d just wait a minute, and id be good. Now it happens in-between games here and there.

really frustrating when you’re searching war zone, and all of the sudden you jump into a game with no way to use REQs :confused:

> 2533274844346441;1:
> Anybody else getting really tired of seeing “Retrieving Data…?” It always seems to happen at the wrong time. Look, all I wanna do is spend my freakin’ REQ points…I feel like I need a Golden Retriever or something.

AND, I’m even paranoid to spend points in-between games because the game can crash… really frustrating when I’m in a fire team, get booted out and have to find a way back in.

Yeah I get it quit often. Hard reset fixes it. Don’t understand as the consoles get more powerful they seem to get more buggy.

> 2533274798669564;2:
> Yeah, I suddenly seem to be getting this a lot. Often restarting the game still fix it, but it keeps happening. Often after a game finishes having had no problems during the game.

THAT’S what’s been bugging me, it comes out of nowhere, pouncing like an angry and vengeful creature.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> Yeah I get it quit often. Hard reset fixes it. Don’t understand as the consoles get more powerful they seem to get more buggy.

Murphy’s Law of technology, there; the more complex, the more variables exist to screw with you.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> Yeah I get it quit often. Hard reset fixes it. Don’t understand as the consoles get more powerful they seem to get more buggy.

Thanks for the hard reset advice, good to know.

> 2533274806055932;3:
> > 2533274844346441;1:
> > Anybody else getting really tired of seeing “Retrieving Data…?” It always seems to happen at the wrong time. Look, all I wanna do is spend my freakin’ REQ points…I feel like I need a Golden Retriever or something.
>
>
> Yeah, I get it too. It first would just happen when I first start up the game. I’d just wait a minute, and id be good. Now it happens in-between games here and there.
>
> really frustrating when you’re searching war zone, and all of the sudden you jump into a game with no way to use REQs :confused:

Yes, ‘drawing a REQ blank’ is definitely something that needs fixing.

It must just be a completely different servers for the req system, as often the game runs fine, and that the req servers are suddenly more flakey/slow/overloaded? Even a way in game to reboot just the req system would be useful without having to restart everything, but I can imagine implementing stuff like that now could be very difficult.

I’m in the UK, so I don’t know whether it’s worse depending on location/time etc?

>>>Retreaving data<<<

> 2533274847563380;11:
> >>>Retreaving data<<<

Curse yoooouuuuu!!!

> 2533274798669564;10:
> It must just be a completely different servers for the req system, as often the game runs fine, and that the req servers are suddenly more flakey/slow/overloaded? Even a way in game to reboot just the req system would be useful without having to restart everything, but I can imagine implementing stuff like that now could be very difficult.
>
> I’m in the UK, so I don’t know whether it’s worse depending on location/time etc?

I’d actually like to know if this is an issue; if the game and REQs are different server paths. Anybody know?