"Retrieving Data"

Anyone else have this happen semi-regularly in Warzone? I’ll have games where my REQs simply won’t load no matter how long I wait and no matter how much time has passed in the game. I’d say it happens to me as frequently as 1 out of every 15 or 20 games. There is no lag in the gameplay when it happens. Everything runs smoothly, but for whatever reason I am not able to access REQs for an entire game and instead have to play with an AR and a pistol against hordes of power weapons and vehicles…

It happens. Hard booting my xbox, fixes it.

Drives me bonkers.

Its a mess up in the server sync. Hence why rebooting usually clears it for a good amount of time. This CAN however cause your REQ and post game stats to get wiped so its a pretty big issue that, yet again, should have been patched on day 2 and was left ignored.

I just shut down Halo 5 and then restart. This works for me 9 out of 10 times. Hope it helps.

This happens to me probably 1 out of 5 games. It’s damn annoying. Usually if I back out to the main menu or go to the req “store” first it will clear it.

Had it for a week before…