"Retrieving data" at REQ station, can't get REQs

As the title says, I’m unable to get REQs during Warzone matches because the whole REQ station menu in bases both at bases and before spawn just says “Retrieving data”.

I am having same problem. Never had any problems until here recently. If they don’t fix it before long I am going to sell the game as warzone is the only thing worth playing

I had this issue as well, I went into my collection to check to make sure everything was there, and the next match I played I was able to use my reqs. Not sure if a coincidence or if that actually fixed it though.

I’m having problems too. I just restarted my Xbox as I began to type this and it’s showing my req information again in the menu. Something is definitely going on. Don’t like that it’s happening, but I’m glad I’m not the only one.

This is happening to me too, I was fine this morning, then for the last 4 or 5 games I haven’t been able to use REQs. It happened to me twice yesterday too.
Hope this all gets resolved soon.

Same here as well. I first noticed the issue after the multiplayer came back online yesterday. About half of my matches tonight on Warzone have had this very issue.

twice today for me then and i found this thread.

bro I’m having the same problem. This is absolutely ridiculous. Is it too much to ask for a game that works right out the box?

6 games in a row now with the same problem