Retourn pack spartan's armory req pack?

When the armory spartan’s req pack retourn ?
March ?

All weapon skins in the Spartan’s Armory REQ pack are in the normal item pool. Most of them are Ultra Rare / Legendary so you can get them all in Gold Packs.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> All weapon skins in the Spartan’s Armory REQ pack are in the normal item pool. Most of them are Ultra Rare / Legendary so you can get them all in Gold Packs.

Are the 343i Skins still available as well? I am not sure if I acquired them from the Spartan’s Armory or HCS Packs as it was so long ago.

> 2533274815711361;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > All weapon skins in the Spartan’s Armory REQ pack are in the normal item pool. Most of them are Ultra Rare / Legendary so you can get them all in Gold Packs.
>
> Are the 343i Skins still available as well? I am not sure if I acquired them from the Spartan’s Armory or HCS Packs as it was so long ago.

It’s impossible to get those 343i skins now. You had to buy the pack multiple times back when it originally released back in March 2016.

> 2535429593088083;4:
> > 2533274815711361;3:
> > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > All weapon skins in the Spartan’s Armory REQ pack are in the normal item pool. Most of them are Ultra Rare / Legendary so you can get them all in Gold Packs.
> >
> > Are the 343i Skins still available as well? I am not sure if I acquired them from the Spartan’s Armory or HCS Packs as it was so long ago.
>
> It’s impossible to get those 343i skins now. You had to buy the pack multiple times back when it originally released back in March 2016.

Okay good to know. I don’t see anyone else using them very often, but since they were featured in the picture of the Spartan’s Armory pack I wanted to clarify. Thanks!

Is that a new thing right now

> 2535406106569043;6:
> Is that a new thing right now

The Spartan’s Armory REQ pack was something that released back in March 2016. All of its contents - minus those particular 343 skins - are available in the normal REQ pool.

> 2535429593088083;7:
> > 2535406106569043;6:
> > Is that a new thing right now
>
> The Spartan’s Armory REQ pack was something that released back in March 2016. All of its contents - minus those particular 343 skins - are available in the normal REQ pool.

Oh thanks for the info

Yea, the 343 Industry skins for the AR and the Magnum are impossible to get now. They were originally suppose to be for Employees only but when they first released them, they were showing up in the Gold Pack REQ pool for a couple of days before 343 fixed it and removed them from the pool and players could not get them. Those that DID manage to get them, I myself managed to get both the AR and Magnum skins, were able to keep them, making them some of the more rare items in the game to obtain, up there with the Ice/Fire Unicorn skins, The either Olive/Timmy Helmet (I can’t remember which one…but it is the one that you can only get by having a map you made in Forge make it into the game’s playlists.) and I want to say there was a special Challenger set of Armor that could only be obtained to viewers who tuned in during one of the first HCS Streams done in Halo 5 that can no longer be obtained either.

There are still a few items on the list that are either hard to unlock or cannot be unlocked by players now (Either they were at one point and now aren’t or they were never made to be for the general public like the Unicorn Fist skins that are the new Employee Only skins.) that would probably also show up on the list for some of the more/most rare items in the game.