reticles too small

why are the reticles so small only the AR reticle is a decent size

I haven’t touched the garbage known as H5 in a while, so I can’t remember if it has small or large reticles. I’m guessing its to appeal to comp players or something? I really have no clue because everywhere I’ve seen its unpopular

> 2533274949369837;2:
> I haven’t touched the garbage known as H5 in a while, so I can’t remember if it has small or large reticles. I’m guessing its to appeal to comp players or something? I really have no clue because everywhere I’ve seen its unpopular

even halo 5 had better reticles than this I hope they change it

It’s not just the reticles, it’s everything. All game devs think we’re all out here with 4k TV’s. Luckily, I did find a setting to make the HUD text larger, which has been helpful.

For real tho, let’s scale the gui up a bit. Reticles included. I ain’t even blind, just casual.

> 2535410135869421;1:
> why are the reticles so small only the AR reticle is a decent size

Reticule sizes scale with FOV, a high FOV means a smaller reticule because you now have more of the environment on your screen. A larger FOV essentially shrinks everything you’re seeing on screen to fit more in, which means the reticule needs to shrink as well to accurately reflect the accuracy of the gun you’re shooting in relation to the scale of the world. If you play at default FOV, which I personally can’t stand since it feels so zoomed in, the reticules are really large. Maybe try just taking it down about 10 degree’s or so, even more if you’ve maxed it out. About 100 is the sweet spot for me.

> 2533274855648543;5:
> > 2535410135869421;1:
> > why are the reticles so small only the AR reticle is a decent size
>
> Reticule sizes scale with FOV, a high FOV means a smaller reticule because you now have more of the environment on your screen. A larger FOV essentially shrinks everything you’re seeing on screen to fit more in, which means the reticule needs to shrink as well to accurately reflect the accuracy of the gun you’re shooting in relation to the scale of the world. If you play at default FOV, which I personally can’t stand since it feels so zoomed in, the reticules are really large. Maybe try just taking it down about 10 degree’s or so, even more if you’ve maxed it out. About 100 is the sweet spot for me.

I use default FOV and its still smaller than any other halo