Restore H2A Grunt Birthday Party to the original

In the original version of Halo 2 (and the Vista release), the Grunt Birthday Party skull did not apply to Grunts alone: it affected every headshot-vulnerable enemy. In this version, getting a headshot did not result in confetti and the cheers of children; it resulted in a plasma grenade explosion!

I would very much like to see this more explosive, more effective and, in my opinion, superior version of Grunt Birthday Party return.

Sounds like you have the grunt funeral skull on and not the grunt birthday skull

Some people asked for this a long time ago… nothing, if the skull in the MCC is still the same it does nothing in classic and absolutely no explosive touch in anniversary.
The worst is really the lack of explosive power since Catch and Sputnik (mostly the latter) can add a lot.

> 2533274855479852;2:
> Sounds like you have the grunt funeral skull on and not the grunt birthday skull

‘in this version’ might be the original Halo 2 not on MCC.

Grunt birthday party in the original halo 2 turned head shots into plasma grenade explosions. I have asked for them to add a new skull “Classic Grunt Birthday Party” Skull to re add the original effect back into the game. But it seems they prefer the halo 3 version or something. Seriously the classic version let you like juggle enemies into the air. You could keep shooting dead bodies to make them keep exploding. Hopefully They fix this but somehow I doubt it. Fluffyroo up there likely never played the original game lol. Seriously if anyone doubts the original effects of the skull, look it up on youtube.

> 2533274849645270;4:
> Grunt birthday party in the original halo 2 turned head shots into plasma grenade explosions. I have asked for them to add a new skull “Classic Grunt Birthday Party” Skull to re add the original effect back into the game. But it seems they prefer the halo 3 version or something. Seriously the classic version let you like juggle enemies into the air. You could keep shooting dead bodies to make them keep exploding. Hopefully They fix this but somehow I doubt it. Fluffyroo up there likely never played the original game lol. Seriously if anyone doubts the original effects of the skull, look it up on youtube.

If you happen to have an invincible character with a soon deployed turret (like Johnson in Cairo Station) you can time the headshot to have said character place the turret in the air, creating a floating turret.

The Halo 3 version is still damaging (but I don’t think it can push things in the radius, Grunts just drop dead) , Reach completely removed that thing.

Everytime I start to forgive 343 for how badly they’ve disrespected this franchise; I remember/realize that they changed yet another key aspect of these game. We just want the game in its original form with maybe a few things optionally added, NOT CHANGED. I have no idea why they’ve had such a hard time understating that after all these years. I know many, including myself, who quit MCC largely by annoyance of all the changes and downgrades they’ve done. We just want to play Halo 2, not Halo 2: 343 edition.

> 2535441300259452;6:
> Everytime I start to forgive 343 for how badly they’ve disrespected this franchise; I remember/realize that they changed yet another key aspect of these game. We just want the game in its original form with maybe a few things optionally added, NOT CHANGED. I have no idea why they’ve had such a hard time understating that after all these years. I know many, including myself, who quit MCC largely by annoyance of all the changes and downgrades they’ve done. We just want to play Halo 2, not Halo 2: 343 edition.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks