Restore Condemned and Highlands to their former glory

There was nothing wrong with the frequency of power weapons on these maps, it actually made them interesting and a lot of fun to play. But since the casual crew (who evidently never played anything before Halo 3) started whining and the rockets/snipers were given outrageous respawn times (especially given their extra clip size), Condemned became a lot less fun to play and Highlands became an absolute chore. Anchor 9 looks to be heading down the same road now that the rocket respawn has doubled.

Once 343 gets the keys, I really hope they recognize how much having frequent power weapons and other control items (overshield, which should be restored to a double layer) break up the campy nature of the game, which can only improve it.

no, I personally hate higlands because of the snipers and spartan laser, these make the vehicles useless

What did they do, increase the time?

I didn’t have a problem with the map when it first came out. I suppose if I had any issue it’s with the fact that there is no incentive to go to the middle. I think one of the more prominent power weapons should be there like the SL or the Rocket Launcher to encourage map movement around the middle.

former there only 4 months old

More of a chore?

Having to keep track of power weapon spawns all the sooner or die by them all the sooner is more of a chore to me. I’d rather focus on using my skillful spawn gun, DMR, instead of play a first person coward game where we all get one shot kill weapons really quick. Over and over.

> There was nothing wrong with the frequency of power weapons on these maps, it actually made them interesting and a lot of fun to play. But since the casual crew (who evidently never played anything before Halo 3) started whining and the rockets/snipers were given outrageous respawn times (especially given their extra clip size), Condemned became a lot less fun to play and Highlands became an absolute chore. Anchor 9 looks to be heading down the same road now that the rocket respawn has doubled.
>
> Once 343 gets the keys, I really hope they recognize how much having frequent power weapons and other control items (overshield, which should be restored to a double layer) break up the campy nature of the game, which can only improve it.

I actually love highlands. Ever since I bought the DLC yesterday when it was on sale it was so much fine. Their were quite a bit of power weapons still like the rockets and sniper rifle but vehicular combat is pretty fun and multi-flag ctf games are really fun too.