Rest in peace, double exp senpai.

For like a month and a half we have been getting double exp for every playlist and warzone game in Halo 5, but with the removal of the holiday fiesta and Castle wars, was the removal of the double exp. Rest in peace double exp. You will be missed! I will miss getting 1000 exp per minute in infection and 10000 exp every firefight game. I feel like I should have done more before double exp died. But I will always be thankful for what double exp has for me before his timely demises. I would still be level 146 if it wasn’t for him. Double exp dying wish was for me and anyone else who wants to be level 152 to reach the goal before Halo Infinite and I promised double exp that I will reach 152 before Halo infinite is released. I have a long way to go especially since double exp is no longer here to guide me, but I will prevail because that is what double exp senpai would have wanted. I hope everyone’s thoughts and prayers go out to double exp senpai.

http://i.imgur.com/KdyEADK.gif

Goodbye XXP. Until next time.

I was wondering why I was getting 5 grand less a match… I’m very sad now.

So that’s why my XP efficiency went down. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

> 2535426615997959;1:
> For like a month and a half we have been getting double exp for every playlist and warzone game in Halo 5, but with the removal of the holiday fiesta and Castle wars, was the removal of the double exp. Rest in peace double exp. You will be missed! I will miss getting 1000 exp per minute in infection and 10000 exp every firefight game. I feel like I should have done more before double exp died. But I will always be thankful for what double exp has for me before his timely demises. I would still be level 146 if it wasn’t for him. Double exp dying wish was for me and anyone else who wants to be level 152 to reach the goal before Halo Infinite and I promised double exp that I will reach 152 before Halo infinite is released. I have a long way to go especially since double exp is no longer here to guide me, but I will prevail because that is what double exp senpai would have wanted. I hope everyone’s thoughts and prayers go out to double exp senpai.

honestly, lot of people got 152 without 2x xp…

Crying over Double XP senpai when XP Nee-san has been with you this entire time… It seems some people still haven’t realized who’s truly been propelling them forward

Now the grim reality sets in for those grinders that you have to play more games per day to get the same amount of XP you were getting when it was double. That’s like a gut punch.

> 2586218893181855;6:
> Crying over Double XP senpai when XP Nee-san has been with you this entire time… It seems some people still haven’t realized who’s truly been propelling them forward

yea man… xp nee-san is soooo underrated :frowning:

> 2533274979619629;5:
> > 2535426615997959;1:
> >
>
> honestly, lot of people got 152 without 2x xp…

I know. Some people even made it to 152 before infection was released too. The death of double exp senpai won’t stop me from reaching my goals. (at least I hope not.)

> 2586218893181855;6:
> Crying over Double XP senpai when XP Nee-san has been with you this entire time… It seems some people still haven’t realized who’s truly been propelling them forward

Yeah, exp nee-san was here since launch wasn’t he? However, he never died. This post is a way to honor our fellow double exp senpai. If exp nee-san dies as well I would be crying just as much.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> Now the grim reality sets in for those grinders that you have to play more games per day to get the same amount of XP you were getting when it was double. That’s like a gut punch.

You got that right. I came back to Halo 5 in the middle of December after not playing it for like a year. I wanted to get back into making montages so I started playing again. And then a week later I learned about a “special reward” for Halo 6. So I said to myself maybe I should try to reach 152 since at the time I was almost 1/5th of the way there. Now during my halo 5 prime which was back in 2015-2016, I didn’t give a rats butt about exp. I was selling all my exp boost even the legendary ones because at the time levels didn’t mean anything to basically anyone. But with the announcement of a reward in halo 6 came returning players and for my drive to get clips for montages came the drive for me to reach 152. I didn’t care if the reward was just going to be an emblem because I still want to make montages. I also told myself if I do reach 152 I’ll buy one of those 3d printed Spartans ( but it looks like they stopped doing it because the link is broken) Since I never paid attention to exp in the past and barely used exp boost I was a little behind in exp for the amount of time I put into the game and I didn’t know how much exp you got per game. I saw the double exp thing on the message of the day and I thought after the 1st of January the double exp will be gone, but a week past and I was starting to think " maybe this is not double exp and this whole time what I thought was double exp was just the regular exp. Maybe they just forgot to remove the double exp message and I never have gotten double exp in the first place" They started making updates to the game 2 weeks after new years and I was starting to think that this might just be regular exp because I would think they would had removed it within the first week of new years. I tried finding answers on waypoint but half of the people said double exp was still going, and the other half said this was regular exp. I didn’t know who to believe so I had no choice but to wait it out. But now I know the truth.

R.I.P.
I will pour some of my morning coffee out in remembrance of this great journey.

RIP (until next time?) You helped me get from 104 to 133. I will miss you in my grind to 152.

Holiday fiesta and warzone turbo + double XP and boosts. What a time it was.

Finished off 147 and more than halfway to 149 now.

> 2535426615997959;9:
> > 2533274979619629;5:
> > > 2535426615997959;1:
> > >
> >
> > honestly, lot of people got 152 without 2x xp…
>
> I know. Some people even made it to 152 before infection was released too. The death of double exp senpai won’t stop me from reaching my goals. (at least I hope not.)
>
>
>
>
> > 2586218893181855;6:
> > Crying over Double XP senpai when XP Nee-san has been with you this entire time… It seems some people still haven’t realized who’s truly been propelling them forward
>
> Yeah, exp nee-san was here since launch wasn’t he? However, he never died. This post is a way to honor our fellow double exp senpai. If exp nee-san dies as well I would be crying just as much.
>
>
>
>
> > 2727626560040591;7:
> > Now the grim reality sets in for those grinders that you have to play more games per day to get the same amount of XP you were getting when it was double. That’s like a gut punch.
>
> You got that right. I came back to Halo 5 in the middle of December after not playing it for like a year. I wanted to get back into making montages so I started playing again. And then a week later I learned about a “special reward” for Halo 6. So I said to myself maybe I should try to reach 152 since at the time I was almost 1/5th of the way there. Now during my halo 5 prime which was back in 2015-2016, I didn’t give a rats butt about exp. I was selling all my exp boost even the legendary ones because at the time levels didn’t mean anything to basically anyone. But with the announcement of a reward in halo 6 came returning players and for my drive to get clips for montages came the drive for me to reach 152. I didn’t care if the reward was just going to be an emblem because I still want to make montages. I also told myself if I do reach 152 I’ll buy one of those 3d printed Spartans ( but it looks like they stopped doing it because the link is broken) Since I never paid attention to exp in the past and barely used exp boost I was a little behind in exp for the amount of time I put into the game and I didn’t know how much exp you got per game. I saw the double exp thing on the message of the day and I thought after the 1st of January the double exp will be gone, but a week past and I was starting to think " maybe this is not double exp and this whole time what I thought was double exp was just the regular exp. Maybe they just forgot to remove the double exp message and I never have gotten double exp in the first place" They started making updates to the game 2 weeks after new years and I was starting to think that this might just be regular exp because I would think they would had removed it within the first week of new years. I tried finding answers on waypoint but half of the people said double exp was still going, and the other half said this was regular exp. I didn’t know who to believe so I had no choice but to wait it out. But now I know the truth.

i got 152 without much 2x xp, its not bad

the real grind for 152 starts now i guess for most lol rip 2x exp

Action Sack and WZA has double XP if I’m not mistaken.

> 2533274810205759;15:
> Action Sack and WZA has double XP if I’m not mistaken.

The action sack exp is terrible. WZA exp is better then the double exp we had last week only if you are using good exp boost. Without an exp boost, you get around 4000 exp. for 8 minutes but sometimes matches can take 15 minutes and you will still get the same amount of exp. The double exp last week we were getting 9000-10000 exp for a game firefight and most firefight games last for 15 minutes. It looks like you get more 2000 if you win a game of WZA as well. Since I have a lot of legendary exp boosts, I’m getting more exp from WZA then I did when double exp was still active for infection or firefight. But for those who don’t have a lot of boost in storage, you will be getting a little be less then what you would have gotten last week.

First OP tarps, now this…why… oh… God…why!

W H O C A N S A Y W H E R E T H E R O A D G O E S

moar doble echs pee pls tree for tree :(((((

I could be wrong, but aren’t the featured playlists still always double xp? That doesn’t necessarily mean they’re the best playlists for grinding though.

> 2533274825960614;18:
> W H O C A N S A Y W H E R E T H E R O A D G O E S
> moar doble echs pee pls tree for tree :(((((

More double exp please 343. But what does " Who can say where the road goes" mean?