Rest easy friends (The BR is back)

I am unsure of bloom but for sure we are getting our BR back!

Attached is a comparison of the H4 rifle, DMR and BR.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg823/scaled.php?server=823&filename=54107402.jpg&res=medium

(Sorry if this is old news)

How do you know if this is true?

sorry but its just like a paint montage

and if the BR will be back, ok i will be happy
but if there will be AA and bloom…will be the same crap like reach

> How do you know if this is true?

I saw a in game picture. I am not going to link it because I like it here and don’t want to be banned.

That’s like saying you got your information from a friend of your friend and he got it from his grandfather. As long as you don’t give a source We will think you lie.

> > How do you know if this is true?
>
> I saw a in game picture. I am not going to link it because I like it here and don’t want to be banned.

Then why make the thread in the first place? Picture or not, you are telling us something that 343 or major news sources haven’t, and therefore run the risk of being banned.

We would need to see this before taking your word for it, sorry. If you don’t want to get banned PM them to ones of us, so we can confirm.

> > How do you know if this is true?
>
> I saw a in game picture. I am not going to link it because I like it here and don’t want to be banned.

Link or no dice my friend

Email it to me, if you dare. So far I am not believing you.

Email: matt_thejoker13@live.com

1 email has been sent and 1 member was linked. Please pass it on before this is flooded with 18 pages of pic/link/birth certificate or it didn’t happen…If you know me you know I am not joking.

i hope not …the dmr is fine just lessen the bloom randomization

it still looks way cooler than the br

Hey, email it to me:

originalnames@gmail.com

Old news?! Try ancient news! That pic has been around for ages and 343 has confirmed its fake.

Me being me, I’m curious.

PM it to me, please?

> Old news?! Try ancient news! That pic has been around for ages and 343 has confirmed its fake.

Of coarse they would, wouldn’t they look pretty silly if a leaked photo got out? Not only was the BR leaked but the 3rd person option…

Are you guys talking about the crappy photoshop images of “Halo Nemesis?”

If so, this thread can be locked now.

Nothing (true) to see here.

> > Old news?! Try ancient news! That pic has been around for ages and 343 has confirmed its fake.
>
> Of coarse they would, wouldn’t they look pretty silly if a leaked photo got out? Not only was the BR leaked but the 3rd person option…

The infamous “Halo: Nemesis” pic has been around forever. Its fake. Period.