Ress In Peace Halo 3 'it was fun 2007-2013'

So everyone knows halo 3 is dying after the release of halo 4 everyone is disappointed of halo 4 and went to call of duty i totally agree why you would do that but why wont they don’t go back to halo 3 its still the best FPS on xbox 360 maybe even in the world so why wont we repopulate it.

and just have fun like in the good old times!

i recommend repopulate at least Team Doubles its the most fun playlist.

actually halo 3 is growing since the release of halo 4. In weekends there are about 10000 - 12000 people online.

Halo 3 is still playable online, so no need for obituary.
I remember when Reach was coming out: before release there was 200000-300000 people online playing Halo 3. After release whole population (which was Reach + Halo 3) quikly shrinked to around half of it, like Reach scared people away.
After releasing of Halo 4 there are 3 Halo games, each one with quite good population, taking into account how old those games are. It’s like Halo 4 actually attracted more people to Halo’s franchise.
So again, go play Halo 3 now, instead of making another “I miss the old days” thread.

in dubs lv20-40 no one and on lv40-50 just a few people not even 3 teams of 2.

wait time in dubs is 1-2hours!

> in dubs lv20-40 no one and on lv40-50 just a few people not even 3 teams of 2.
>
> wait time in dubs is 1-2hours!

Of course. People got as high, as they could get, and left the game because they’re affraid of losing their rank.
That’s why I’m sceptical of implementing Halo 3’s ranking system into Halo 4. After murderous struggle for the highest rank, soon there will be no one to play with. Like if someone, besides you, cares about your rank :wink:
All I can say is: play it for fun. Social is just as good when it goes to gameplay.

ACTION SACK