response to fixing boosting for halo 4 ranks

so, boosting… yeah what a crock of -Yoink- that was… so Ok… you get “boosted” up to a 50… then what… you play on the 50? no… it sits there… Idk why anyone complains about boosting and that this is the number one thing that keeps 343 away from ranks… LISTEN! If your bad, you bought your 50 and you don’t play on it… that means any 50’s playing are legit because you can keep it… understand? The ranking system was not broken… exp system was. WHY? Cuz if you got to much exp your rank locked… simple… just make it exp is purely how many games you have won or level up armor aesthetics. … ANYWAYS… i played LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of halo 3. had multiple legit 50’s and tried very hard to get them. I rarely if not at all got had a 45-50 on my team that wasn’t complete garbage… I had lots of friends who claimed they sold 50’s… they were on their main account the whole time. How do you expect to sell 50’s if your on your account. Also you had to give your account info away, nobody would do this execpt if you were 13… and if you were 13… guess what your not supposed to be playing the game. so they deserve it. SORRY FOR RANTING but, Go into social slayer in halo 3 (before halo reach, halo 4 came out) Theirs your boosted 50’s, playing social… where rank doesn’t matter… I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. put ranking system in halo 4 NOW! im done. 343 do the right thing for the community… you know the ones who actually post and don’t just buy your crap

Rant… lol

EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out. You need paragraphs.

Just a question; if you played to keep your legit 50, and didn’t sell them, why did you feel the need to have “multiple” accounts?

> Just a question; if you played to keep your legit 50, and didn’t sell them, why did you feel the need to have “multiple” accounts?

“Multiple 50s” probably refers to having a 50 rating in multiple game types. The True-skill was game type specific.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Umm, grammar anyone?