Respawns in Warzone

I just don’t understand why Spartans are respawned in certain places.

Today I req a Kirths Left Hand in March on Storm break. Spawned in the Fortress, literally ln the bottom east side in the middle of the roadway. An enemy warthog was going through the bottom and I got splattered no more than 2 seconds after the spawn. Maybe I took two steps. I had absolutely no chance and of course some -Yoink!- took te weapon.

My question is, why would I spawn there instead of a safer spot in the fortress?

The same thing has happened to me. A single bad spawn doesn’t mean they’re all broken. You’ll get over it.

I understand completely. I’ve been spawn-splattered by my own team before. Spawned right out in the open on Apex 7, one second later, I was hit by a friendly Warthog.

> 2533274853708097;2:
> The same thing has happened to me. A single bad spawn doesn’t mean they’re all broken. You’ll get over it.

I’m over it. :slight_smile: Look at my level. I ve played a lot of warzone. It’s happened to me a hundred times, just never asked about it is all.

> 2533274850614519;3:
> I understand completely. I’ve been spawn-splattered by my own team before. Spawned right out in the open on Apex 7, one second later, I was hit by a friendly Warthog.

That’s crap too. Don’t even have a chance and your team mate gets a betrayal!

Just today, I was spawned inside of a bunch of crates on Apex 7. I had to kill myself to get outside of the crates so that I could actually play the game. In another game a while ago, some player spawn on the top of fortress on Skirmish at Darkstar right as I was flying overhead with a Banshee Ultra. They then proceeded to hijack me.

> 2535456800645135;6:
> Just today, I was spawned inside of a bunch of crates on Apex 7. I had to kill myself to get outside of the crates so that I could actually play the game. In another game a while ago, some player spawn on the top of fortress on Skirmish at Darkstar right as I was flying overhead with a Banshee Ultra. They then proceeded to hijack me.

Sheesh. What are the odds? I hope you bought a lottery ticket that day!

> 2535417402206596;7:
> > 2535456800645135;6:
> > Just today, I was spawned inside of a bunch of crates on Apex 7. I had to kill myself to get outside of the crates so that I could actually play the game. In another game a while ago, some player spawn on the top of fortress on Skirmish at Darkstar right as I was flying overhead with a Banshee Ultra. They then proceeded to hijack me.
>
>
> Sheesh. What are the odds? I hope you bought a lottery ticket that day!

The odds are probably better than that lottery ticket. lol