[Resolved] Error authorizing user with H5

Has anybody been getting the following message below?
“Attention: Error authorizing user with Halo 5: Guardians services. You will be unable to access online modes.”
I’ve done a multiplayer test and connection test and it says that everything is fine.

Same problem here.

Halo 5 won’t even let me connect to the lobby service everything else is up and running …wtf

Getting the same issue, also shows my spartan as rank 1 and with a default emblem/random color options.

yeah

Update: This issue appears to now be resolved.

Thanks for letting us know! I am checking in with the team as we speak - we’re on it.

Same for this guy.

Ya everyone is experiencing the same issue

> Thanks for letting us know! I am checking in with the team as we speak - we’re on it.

Bravo on point with the community communication the last couple days! Well done sir!

> Thanks for letting us know! I am checking in with the team as we speak - we’re on it.

Thanks Bravo!

Extend the beta Bravo! LOL

Also getting the same message. I live in the Midwest USA and 3 other friends in the same time zone are having the issue if that helps.

> 2535409103705542;11:
> > Thanks for letting us know! I am checking in with the team as we speak - we’re on it.
>
>
> Extend the beta Bravo! LOL

But we already extended one day! MOAR?!?

Same here. Would have liked to play today as its my only day I’m home during beta.

> > 2535409103705542;11:
> > > Thanks for letting us know! I am checking in with the team as we speak - we’re on it.
> >
> >
> > Extend the beta Bravo! LOL
>
>
> But we already extended one day! MOAR?!?

Moar.

Can now get in lobby but can’t start dedicated server

> > 2535409103705542;11:
> > > Thanks for letting us know! I am checking in with the team as we speak - we’re on it.
> >
> >
>
>

Please sir, can I have some moar?

> > 2535409103705542;11:
> >
> >
>
>

Haha! Always MOAR! Thnx 4 the replies

For what I can see this problem is affecting users since the game´s launch, so why not create an official thread for cases like this, right now there are a lot of threads about this so it´s dificult to follow all of them.

> > 2535409103705542;11:
> >
> >
>
>

MOAR!!!