Resolute Visor REQ Pack for Locke Controller

Hello, so upon purchasing my Halo 5 Bundle and opening it up…I have successfully gotten everything taken care of with getting a physical copy instead. HOWEVER, I did NOT receive/have a code for my Resolute Visor code in my bundle. I have contacted the Retailed and Microsoft about this issue, of course I get an endless blame-game. All I am trying to do is receive my code that is supposed to come with my Spartan Locke Controller. Please help 343…you’re my only hope.

Edit: Ooooh, also I didn’t receive any emblems on my account in-game for being a Beta player. :frowning:

Bump. :confused:

Bump

> 2533274792917513;1:
> Hello, so upon purchasing my Halo 5 Bundle and opening it up…I have successfully gotten everything taken care of with getting a physical copy instead. HOWEVER, I did NOT receive/have a code for my Resolute Visor code in my bundle. I have contacted the Retailed and Microsoft about this issue, of course I get an endless blame-game. All I am trying to do is receive my code that is supposed to come with my Spartan Locke Controller. Please help 343…you’re my only hope.
>
> Edit: Ooooh, also I didn’t receive any emblems on my account in-game for being a Beta player. :frowning:

I think the resolute visor only comes with the limited edition locke controller only not the console bundle the only way to get it is to buy the controller by itself.

> 2533274878799943;4:
> > 2533274792917513;1:
> > Hello, so upon purchasing my Halo 5 Bundle and opening it up…I have successfully gotten everything taken care of with getting a physical copy instead. HOWEVER, I did NOT receive/have a code for my Resolute Visor code in my bundle. I have contacted the Retailed and Microsoft about this issue, of course I get an endless blame-game. All I am trying to do is receive my code that is supposed to come with my Spartan Locke Controller. Please help 343…you’re my only hope.
> >
> > Edit: Ooooh, also I didn’t receive any emblems on my account in-game for being a Beta player. :frowning:
>
>
> I think the resolute visor only comes with the limited edition locke controller only not the console bundle the only way to get it is to buy the controller by itself.

As for the emblems contact 343 or Microsoft.

> 2533274878799943;5:
> > 2533274878799943;4:
> > > 2533274792917513;1:
> > > Hello, so upon purchasing my Halo 5 Bundle and opening it up…I have successfully gotten everything taken care of with getting a physical copy instead. HOWEVER, I did NOT receive/have a code for my Resolute Visor code in my bundle. I have contacted the Retailed and Microsoft about this issue, of course I get an endless blame-game. All I am trying to do is receive my code that is supposed to come with my Spartan Locke Controller. Please help 343…you’re my only hope.
> > >
> > > Edit: Ooooh, also I didn’t receive any emblems on my account in-game for being a Beta player. :frowning:
> >
> >
> > I think the resolute visor only comes with the limited edition locke controller only not the console bundle the only way to get it is to buy the controller by itself.
>
>
> As for the emblems contact 343 or Microsoft.

Also did you open your req pack