Resetting Level?

Hey i was wondering if there was someway to reset my level to 1? but keep my True skill and current stats? I just recently hit the level cap and i would like to continue leveling up i dont mind giving up all my perks and weapons, but i would like to continue going against people in my skill level. Is there anyway of doing this?

Thanks

I do not think there is a way to reset your Spartan Rank. I recommend working on commendations, now that you cannot continue to level up. Congratulations, by the way!

Thank you, It was nice getting here but i wish i could reset back but keep playing against increasing skill level like in halo 3, after hitting 50 in TS, LW, and Snipers i lost interest in Ranked and kept to social because at least i could still gain Xp. Wish you could level infinity like in ME3. Thank you for the response again :slight_smile:

The only way to begin at SR-1 again is to use a new Gamertag.

Well, if you’d like to work on your commendations or would like to kick back and play some customs, you are welcomed to join me. I play most Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00pm - 4:00am (Central Time). My friends and I play a few games to kick back. Send me friend request, if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

I’m confused. Are you talking about Spartan Rank or CSR? I don’t see any maxed out on CSR unless I’m looking at the wrong GT.

Maxing out your individual rank per playlist is something to work for, in my opinion. I could be wrong too, but I don’t think your True Skill rank ever resets, and right now the only CSR that resets every three months will be for Proving Ground.

He was talking about resetting his Spartan Rank, DaxSeven09.

Ah that sucks… Dont want to reset my CSR or K/D or W/L just the SR Level (i wanted to continue playing against skilled players, its no fun beating up on lower skill/new players).
You can Add me my gamertag is Arc Centurion, Im EST though im not too sure how much youll be able to play with me since i dont usually stay up too late most nights. But again thank you