Resend Specialization codes.

So…everyone who played the game,Halo 4,before November 30,2012 got all specialization codes.I know I am not the only one who is having this problem but i never got the code sent to my email.I have been playing this game since the midnight release so i was just wondering is there any way to get a code that i should have gotten…BECAUSE I DIDNT GET IT.

PS…My main account is SR70 and i am getting tired of not being able to level up.
I created a new account and i have been leveling it but i just want that code so i can actually level on my Main account

Didn’t Xbox Live send out a message with the code twice?

That is the thing…I NEVER GOT ONE…343 is a bunch of Amateurs.

Havnt gotten one either

> That is the thing…I NEVER GOT ONE…343 is a bunch of Amateurs.

Microsoft handled the sending of the codes.

Microsoft.

Microsoft Studios.

http://cdni.wired.co.uk/273x178/k_n/microsoft_273x178.jpg

MICROSOFT.

> > That is the thing…I NEVER GOT ONE…343 is a bunch of Amateurs.
>
> Microsoft handled the sending of the codes.
>
> Microsoft.
>
> Microsoft Studios.
>
> http://cdni.wired.co.uk/273x178/k_n/microsoft_273x178.jpg
>
> MICROSOFT.

Yes but so did 343.343 studios was suppose to be the ones to send out codes to your email.WHICH I NEVER GOT…and microsoft were suppose to send them to you XBL account 2 times…WHICH I NEVER GOT

> > > That is the thing…I NEVER GOT ONE…343 is a bunch of Amateurs.
> >
> > Microsoft handled the sending of the codes.
> >
> > Microsoft.
> >
> > Microsoft Studios.
> >
> > http://cdni.wired.co.uk/273x178/k_n/microsoft_273x178.jpg
> >
> > MICROSOFT.
>
> Yes but so did 343.343 studios was suppose to be the ones to send out codes to your email.WHICH I NEVER GOT…and microsoft were suppose to send them to you XBL account 2 times…WHICH I NEVER GOT

Can you not read? It was a Microsoft promotion. Microsoft sent out the codes. Microsoft sent out the xbox live messages. Microsoft determined who got the codes and who didn’t.

MICROSOFT.

> > > > That is the thing…I NEVER GOT ONE…343 is a bunch of Amateurs.
> > >
> > > Microsoft handled the sending of the codes.
> > >
> > > Microsoft.
> > >
> > > Microsoft Studios.
> > >
> > > http://cdni.wired.co.uk/273x178/k_n/microsoft_273x178.jpg
> > >
> > > MICROSOFT.
> >
> > Yes but so did 343.343 studios was suppose to be the ones to send out codes to your email.WHICH I NEVER GOT…and microsoft were suppose to send them to you XBL account 2 times…WHICH I NEVER GOT
>
> Can you not read? It was a Microsoft promotion. Microsoft sent out the codes. Microsoft sent out the xbox live messages. Microsoft determined who got the codes and who didn’t.
>
> MICROSOFT.

You are right.But according to Microsoft all players who played Halo 4 before November 30 should have gotten a code sent to them twice.and i never got either one.about 2/10 players who play Halo 4 never got one.

> > > > > That is the thing…I NEVER GOT ONE…343 is a bunch of Amateurs.
> > > >
> > > > Microsoft handled the sending of the codes.
> > > >
> > > > Microsoft.
> > > >
> > > > Microsoft Studios.
> > > >
> > > > http://cdni.wired.co.uk/273x178/k_n/microsoft_273x178.jpg
> > > >
> > > > MICROSOFT.
> > >
> > > Yes but so did 343.343 studios was suppose to be the ones to send out codes to your email.WHICH I NEVER GOT…and microsoft were suppose to send them to you XBL account 2 times…WHICH I NEVER GOT
> >
> > Can you not read? It was a Microsoft promotion. Microsoft sent out the codes. Microsoft sent out the xbox live messages. Microsoft determined who got the codes and who didn’t.
> >
> > MICROSOFT.
>
> You are right.But according to Microsoft all players who played Halo 4 before November 30 should have gotten a code sent to them twice.and i never got either one.about 2/10 players who play Halo 4 never got one.

Age?

> > > > > > That is the thing…I NEVER GOT ONE…343 is a bunch of Amateurs.
> > > > >
> > > > > Microsoft handled the sending of the codes.
> > > > >
> > > > > Microsoft.
> > > > >
> > > > > Microsoft Studios.
> > > > >
> > > > > http://cdni.wired.co.uk/273x178/k_n/microsoft_273x178.jpg
> > > > >
> > > > > MICROSOFT.
> > > >
> > > > Yes but so did 343.343 studios was suppose to be the ones to send out codes to your email.WHICH I NEVER GOT…and microsoft were suppose to send them to you XBL account 2 times…WHICH I NEVER GOT
> > >
> > > Can you not read? It was a Microsoft promotion. Microsoft sent out the codes. Microsoft sent out the xbox live messages. Microsoft determined who got the codes and who didn’t.
> > >
> > > MICROSOFT.
> >
> > You are right.But according to Microsoft all players who played Halo 4 before November 30 should have gotten a code sent to them twice.and i never got either one.about 2/10 players who play Halo 4 never got one.
>
> Age?

18 turning 19 in June

> You are right.But according to Microsoft all players who played Halo 4 before November 30 should have gotten a code sent to them twice.and i never got either one.about 2/10 players who play Halo 4 never got one.

It was if you played before the 20th, not the 30th. His point about it being Microsoft’s promotion, codes, and sent messages is that 343 can’t and won’t be able to do anything about it.

Contact Microsoft support, they might be able to help you. If not, 343 isn’t going to be able to do anything either, since any codes they get come from Microsoft.

Barking up the wrong tree is all you are doing.

> > You are right.But according to Microsoft all players who played Halo 4 before November 30 should have gotten a code sent to them twice.and i never got either one.about 2/10 players who play Halo 4 never got one.
>
> It was if you played before the 20th, not the 30th. His point about it being Microsoft’s promotion, codes, and sent messages is that 343 can’t and won’t be able to do anything about it.
>
> Contact Microsoft support, they might be able to help you. If not, 343 isn’t going to be able to do anything either, since any codes they get come from Microsoft.
>
> Barking up the wrong tree is all you are doing.

Im sorry :|.where could i go to contact microsoft support.

Microsoft Support will just send you back to these forums stating that 343 can help.

And yet 343 just ignores the issue.

Great so…basically im screwed? 343 needs to pay attention to these forums.

Microsoft customer support is telling people to post on the official specialization thread on halo waypoint. That thread is being ignored. Microsoft will not give you a code, 343 will not give you a code. MICROSOFT and 343 don’t care about you.

i got the message via xbox as i had unsubscribed to their messages, yet when i tried to enter it, it said it was invalid? can anyone help me on this one?

i had a code, i entered said code. I got my stuff. but now a few days later, my stuff is gone…anyone help?

It has been a couple days and i still havent gotten my Code for my main account.

Last page of official thread before they closed it has the update:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922p1606_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

Read 'rukizzel’s post.

He left his twitter account name there for ya too, try that.

(Also if this is MICROSOFT then why does MS support send everyone here when they call?)

> i had a code, i entered said code. I got my stuff. but now a few days later, my stuff is gone…anyone help?

Go to xbox live, go to download history, select it to redownload.